Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:00 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Lucy partying again..... Big Smile

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:20 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Her head must be killing her with all that booze! Hehe Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:04 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

finally a dress showing off her chest, sounds crude but we're all thinking it. Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:25 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I dunno, I liked Lucy's dress from last night's pic with the see-through-y top bit Smile Mind you tonight's one is good too Smile

RockyMoney wrote:
Her head must be killing her with all that booze! Hehe Thumb Up!

That's why I don't drink... not worth the grief Smile
linkweed

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:05 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I dunno, I liked Lucy's dress from last night's pic with the see-through-y top bit Smile Mind you tonight's one is good too Smile
true, her neckline seems to be dropping with each party Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:16 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Couple more party pics Big Smile one from the 15th and one from the 16th...

sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:31 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Lucy looks like a real anorexia case here Sad ...not enjoying her new look one bit..
sexybeast

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:33 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

And that lip job is not helping her at all
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:51 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

You reckon? I was thinking just the opposite - that in the Loaded pic it's great to see that she's beginning to get some good flesh back... certainly she looks fuller and healthier than the other three, even Sabine. And in the first pic, she's doing that on purpose Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:00 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Thanks to Lucy herself for this pic Thumb Up!

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:03 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:32 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I beg to differ P...and don't get me wrong..she will always be awesome no matter what..but since that dumb B*g Br*ther thing when she suddenly lost weight in a hurry things have not been the same...sure she's done some wonderful shoots and stunning pictorials along the way but i personally feel there's been a definate downward slide to the graph...especially due to her struggle to maintain a healthy weight and constant submission to the lip-enhancement routine...if she does not know by now that she's naturally beautiful and gifted then i guess she never will Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:55 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
I beg to differ P...and don't get me wrong..she will always be awesome no matter what..

Of course Big Smile and I never thought you were saying otherwise... Smile And I will grant you that she does look somewhat gaunt about the face in the pic I most recently posted. I was just surprised at your reaction to that Loaded pic, since my own reaction was "wow, look at Lucy's figure... she's really looking like a proper woman again Cloud 9" (not that she ever doesn't look like a proper woman, but you know what I mean Hehe)

sexybeast wrote:
but since that dumb B*G BR*THER thing when she suddenly lost weight in a hurry things have not been the same...sure she's done some wonderful shoots and stunning pictorials along the way but i personally feel there's been a definate downward slide to the graph...especially due to her struggle to maintain a healthy weight and constant submission to the lip-enhancement routine...if she does not know by now that she's naturally beautiful and gifted then i guess she never will Sad

And that, it seems, has turned out to be the most significant aspect of the long-term career damage Neon inflicted on her by putting her on that stupid show. Interestingly, it's also the only such aspect that nobody predicted in advance - but then nobody was in a position to, not knowing about the weight loss at that point... apart from Lucy herself Wry

But shortly afterwards Jeany Savage, the Daily Star Page 3 photographer, was quoted in the Star as saying that Lucy had lost too much weight recently... and it wasn't long after that that Lucy's appearances in the Star ground to a halt Sad of course as we know there were other factors involved in that, but it can't have been entirely without influence...

There is of course little to go on as to why she decided to do it but I do remember seeing some article saying it had been a response to some saying about "the camera adds ten pounds". Yes, and there is also a saying that bathing in urine is good for the complexion, which has roughly equal validity. That Lucy should take career-damaging action on the basis of something so flaming dumb - when her appearances on Nuts TV the year before had provided a perfect demonstration that it wasn't true, and her modelling success had provided a perfect demonstration that her figure was bang on perfect as it was Big Smile - is just a further unhappy sign of how much Neon had messed her head up to get her to do something as self-evidently destructive as BB in the first place.

There used to be a quote on Lucy's official website back in the days when it was pink, to the effect that when she started "everyone" was telling her to slim down and tone up etc, to which her response was that she'd visited the gym once or twice and reckoned it was boring, she couldn't be bothered with it and "everyone" could basically get stuffed. And her meteoric rise to success is all the proof needed that she was right Big Smile If only she'd stuck to that...

It's the same flipping thing all over again - when Lucy follows her own path, whether "conventional" or not, it all works just great, but when she follows someone else's path it all goes wrong. So much of Lucy's career shows that to be the case... is it any wonder I want to take a plasma torch to the spine of people who manoeuvre her into following their path instead of her own...?
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:25 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

http://imgsrv1.pxdrive.com/pics/norm/216401.jpg
http://imgsrv1.pxdrive.com/pics/norm/216397.jpg
http://imgsrv1.pxdrive.com/pics/norm/216392.jpg
linkweed

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:29 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Spinning Eyes nice post. i remember pics from that event but i dont recall that first one. yowza Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: