Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mr angry

Contributions: 22

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:02 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

None of the above, but thanks anyway, they are tremendous! Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:59 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I shall be sure to post again if I find any more inspiration Smile

In the meantime here are a couple of Lucy-Bilder from, well, Bild...

...die eine beliebteste Englische, more like Smile
mr angry

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:56 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

mmmm... What outfit would you most like to see Lucy in? My choice would be a policewoman, not a strictly regulation one, but one like a strippagram would wear, you know, a very tight knee length skirt, tight jacket with silver buttons, a blouse about two sizes too small, over stockings, suspender belt g string and with five inch heels.

That would be perfection.. Big Smile

Even better if it was held together with velcro and poppers and she could just rip it off, to reveal her underwear Thumb Up! Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:14 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Ooo, tricky one Smile I think one of my favourite outfits is the business suit Lucy's wearing in one of her onlytease sets - the one which is usually referred to as "secretary", though I think that's a misnomer, she looks more like the businesswoman who owns the place and several more like it Smile Unfortunately since it's an onlytease set I can't post one of the pics which really shows off Lucy well in the outfit... I can only post this preview pic, and it doesn't show her off in it half as well as some of the others...

Still pretty fine though Big Grin

I like other similar outfits Lucy has worn in all-too-iinfrequent shoots... basically stockings/holdups with something (a) smart and businesslike, and (b) complicated, over the top. Shame there aren't more strip/lingerie type shoots really... Nuts have made a definite move towards showing as much bare flesh as possible (not only with Lucy, but with anyone) and it loses a lot of the subtlety/tease/"anticipation" aspects.

Other favourite outfits have included something similar to whatever she is going to be wearing in her next shoot to come out Hehe

Not velcro or poppers, though... too quick. Undoing it is half the fun Smile
mr angry

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:18 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

She looks fantastic. I agree that a girl like Lucy who is just stunning can look totally erotic even when fully clothed. I like the secretary/businesswoman look as well.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:49 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

From one extreme to the other... Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:30 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:41 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Some pics - alas rather small and old, but nevertheless appreciatable Smile - pics of Lucy doing the judging and prizegiving at Miss Greater London 2005:

Samaralangit

Contributions: 35

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:17 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Lucy Pinder is stunning as always. Thanks for sharing.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:26 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

By special request for striker Smile

Clicky piccies:

Samaralangit

Contributions: 35

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:35 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Thanks Pigeon. I just love Lucy Pinder and Sophie Howard big boobs.
majin_streater

Contributions: 12

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:17 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

You know Lucy with a fringe was a good look, didn't last long did it (referring to picture at the start of the topic)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:13 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Maybe she found it was getting in her eyes Hehe
majin_streater

Contributions: 12

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:19 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Your probably right.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:18 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Clicky piccy:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: