Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:43 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

These pics makes me cry! This is the real glamour in his raw state. Anna Fowler captured in her camera more than the nude feminity of Lucy. I don't know if it's Lucy or the photograph who decided the face expression (natural or acted?), but we could touch her... No it's rather her who really touches us. This glance is powerful. It speaks to me more than if she had the same in a Nuts pic... This is the level i expected for her. If there have to be any last pics of Lucy Pinder in her career, well it could be these ones! Ouch! What an emotion! I don't know why but i would like to cry...
Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:04 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Great words Thumb Up!

...Anna Fowler is definitely someone whose work is worth checking out. Unfortunately there aren't any more of her pics of Lucy available at the moment... permit me to wander off topic for a moment and present this pic of Robyn Hunt as an example of a different aspect of Anna's work:

...I would love to see a set of Lucy taken in a similar theme Big Smile
snowflake

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:03 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Oh! Ok! I permit. This sort of pic permits at the model to really offer a powerful feeling by the expression of the body and the face. Here, this is a 'gentle' and charming expression (an other face of the glamour). But, (always a "but" with me, did you remark? Hehe ), I think this hope is simply a symbol of something where our two brains join... And so, i would be happy too if she could offer that sort of pics for an other sort of media and public!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:30 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
I think this hope is simply a symbol of something where our two brains join...

You could be right Smile As is this, in a different way Smile ...

snowflake wrote:
always a "but" with me, did you remark? Hehe
Atom Ant

Contributions: 233

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:01 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:06 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

WHAT THE! Yikes! Rotate They are incredible! Did Anna Fowler post them on her Facebook etc or something?
Atom Ant

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:32 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Thumb Up! I found those pics on the Girl Management site:

http://www.girlmanagement.com/
pogo

Contributions: 361

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:49 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:02 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

What about me! Wink Hehe Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:07 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

You get the prize for spotting unexpected gems of TV programmes Big Grin
RockyMoney

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:10 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

A little gratitude goes a long way Thumb Up! Hehe Big Smile
Atom Ant

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:04 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
Mr.Ons wrote:
Thumb Up! I found those pics on the Girl Management site:

http://www.girlmanagement.com/

Think we need to keep our eye on Mr. Ons everyone, he seems to be developing a talent for finding hidden gems of pictures! Hehe Thumb Up!

Thumb Up! Big Laugh Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:13 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Here we have a rather fine HQ of Lucy with Sophie from last year's Christmas issue of Nuts Smile

Tedbaker199

Contributions: 93

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:57 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

That is a hot pic of what in my opinion is the two hottest girls in glamour modeling. Of course Lucy is the best lol.
snowflake

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:51 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Mr.Ons wrote:

Cloud 9 !!! Love Thud
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: