Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:47 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

My head... Nuke those are stunning!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:48 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

she looks beeeeeautiful Smile ..some of her best pics ever Thumb Up! ...however i just can't help miss Lucy from the days she actually was not trying to look like a supermodel Grandad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:12 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Aww... but she is one, how could she not? Big Grin
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:20 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Hehe
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:31 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I particularly love the colour ones - proof, if any more were needed, that Lucy doesn't need to take her clothes off to produce a stunning photo Big Smile let's hope Lucy does many more like these Cloud 9

Agree! Thumb Up! Big Grin Thumb Up!
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:04 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Wow just look at these Cloud 9
Absolutely superb work by both parties Thumb Up! and another data point in support of my assertion that women make the best glamour photographers Smile

Not always. As these are more art photo's than glamour. That is why they are liked. Different than the norm Smile

Pigeon wrote:
I particularly love the colour ones - proof, if any more were needed, that Lucy doesn't need to take her clothes off to produce a stunning photo Big Smile let's hope Lucy does many more like these Cloud 9

Have we not said that many times over the years. Lucy can be either clothed or not and still either way produce stunning pictures Smile

I am going to play devils advocate here.....

Why cover such a gorgeous face up in more than half the pictures?
Richard

Contributions: 228

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:12 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I wouldn't say women are the "best" photographers...but I will agree that they bring new and different style to their work.

As to the recent pics...they are decent individually and a good set overall...mostly on the unique factor.

Made the last one into a decent wallpaper. Hehe
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:06 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

defo had her top lip done again
sexybeast

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:26 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

she's actually been doing it for a while now...i wonder why...she is a natural beauty
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:54 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Scratch Chin

sexybeast

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:02 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Perhaps u should check her pics from 2004-2005...but then if u have not noticed it already i really doubt u will now...or it could simply be a case of me losing my mind Spinning Eyes
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:09 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

It's not something anyone should get worked up on in my opinion. Shes still the same lovely person Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:15 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Nobody noticed at all until three years after she started doing it. Then she mentioned having it done and suddenly everyone could see it. The announcement that she'd stopped having it done was on a much smaller scale - official forum vs. national press - and doesn't seem to have registered... people still see what they expect to see. Power of suggestion, an' all that.

So I thought I'd just post a couple of very recent candids showing Lucy with a natural smile instead of making a studio face Smile compare those with candids taken at the time it was most noticeable and the difference is obvious Smile

... Thumb Up! @ RockyMoney
sexybeast

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:42 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Sorry guys if i gave u the impression i was getting "worked up"...it was a simple observation...besides its not like i'v signed some contract where i have pledged my life to supporting Lucy...the day i find something more interesting i'll just move on Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:47 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

And I'm sorry if you thought I was getting at you... I was trying to avoid giving that impression, which is another reason why my initial response was simply to post a couple of pics rather than any words Smile

Thing is... there was enough fuss made about this a couple of years ago that it actually made enough noise to get through the barriers which normally prevent Lucy from hearing any negative feedback, so she did manage to find out that the fans didn't like it. And Lucy, being sweet and wonderful and someone who does care what the fans think if only she can get to know what they think, responded by stopping doing it Thumb Up! So I do think it's a bit unfair on Lucy when people - I mean people in general - don't cotton on that she's done something for them and still complain when she makes a particular expression for the camera.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: