Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dib

Contributions: 276

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:15 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

God... I'd wish to be that ballon Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:43 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

The balloon? I'd want to be Michelle Big Grin

...Here we have some WSB pics from 2004... thanks to informant Wink Alas they were badly besmirched with silly logos; please excuse my somewhat crude removal thereof, there's not much to work with, but at least they look better than they did.

Particularly interesting to see so many genuine shots of Lucy from the left... looking just as beautiful as she does from the right Wink

Dib

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:51 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Thank you Pigeon...

Man, I need a bike.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:51 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Yeah, I need to get mine back on the road... missing it rather Wry

OTOH Lucy isn't really into bikes...

...niuxue3 sending me my OK scans from last year Smile has reminded me... I also have these "extras" from that shoot. Unfortunately they are only this big, but they are still rather fine...

Lucy really ought to do more of these... she's just as fine a model with a dress on as without one. And I am sure there is a need for models to show off clothes for larger-breasted women...

Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:22 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:43 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Dib

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:33 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I usually don't like the "sailor suit" and the Betty Boop Style, but Lucy looks awesome.

Thank you.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:51 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I think Lucy would still manage to look just as awesome in an NBC suit or a diver's outfit as she does lying on a bar in her undies Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:25 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Clicky piccies...

This one is a clean-up of an abysmally bad scan, sorry it's not brilliant...

...Those who never noticed that Lucy had had her lips filled until she mentioned it back in January this year, but have subsequently complained about it all the time, might care to note that this pic was taken in 2004, ie. before she had it done Wink

It is an absolute tragedy that Maxim isn't around any more...

Last edited by Pigeon on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:07 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Oldies but goodies Big Smile HQs - clicky piccies:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:22 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

mr angry

Contributions: 22

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:10 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Superb! two of my favourite Lucy pics were in The Daily Star about three or four years ago, one of them she was in a french maid's uniform and the other a schoolgirl, with a tiny tartan skirt and a blouse that must have been about two sizes too small.

Anyone know the ones I mean? Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:04 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Erm. These ones?

See paulb's post in the videos thread for the "Celeb Snappers" videos - that's the shoot for the first two. Lucy explains how part of it had to be redone because initially it didn't look "school" enough - which Lucy describes as "a bit dodgy". True enough Smile but then one of the great things about Lucy is that she doesn't look like a schoolgirl when she dresses up like that, she looks like a grown woman messing about Smile (as does Michelle, for that matter, though she doesn't do it quite as well as Lucy does Smile)
mr angry

Contributions: 22

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:48 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

The school girl ones are but the maid was different. She was wearing a very short black shiny uniform which had criss cross laces at the front and heels. She looked SOOO hot!! Big Smile

I totally agree on the school look, I like it when it is obviously an over 18 year old practically falling out of the outfit. Big Smile Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:25 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Ermmm. I am suffering from associative array lookup failure here Smile I'm sure I'd recognise it if I saw it but I can't think which one it is. Criss-cross laces suggests this one:

...but I wouldn't call it "shiny" and Lucy's not in heels.

Irresistible, though, as is the companion shot Big Smile

...and "shiny" calls to mind only the kinky-hat ones in niuxue3's "best Lucy Pinder" thread and these rather fine ones:

...And you don't mean those either Smile

Here's another schoolgirl one:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: