Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 714

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:16 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
Heh. Or the modern "music" business love affair with Auto-Tune.

Don't get me started on that ! Big Grin

I swear, I fell for younger audiences. They actually think that junk is music.
Chris

Contributions: 726

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:50 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

SledgeHammer wrote:

There is the rare exception, but most music (at least pop music) that has come out in the past few years has been absolute junk. It all sounds the same.
logistician

Contributions: 20

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:10 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
SledgeHammer wrote:

There is the rare exception, but most music (at least pop music) that has come out in the past few years has been absolute junk. It all sounds the same.

Ugh, very true.
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:18 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
SledgeHammer wrote:

Most pop music is junk. It's designed to just sell to a mass audience. Which means like a jingle. A beat or lyrics that will just stick in your head. They have on depth or meaning to it at all.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:44 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I put most of the blame on the concurrent rise in availability/popularity of computerised instruments and recreational phenethylamines in the late 80s. The instruments made it dead easy to churn out endless rubbish without needing a vestige of talent to do it - instruments that you can still "play" even when you can't actually play at all, let alone compose - and the phenethylamines messed up people's heads so they couldn't tell or didn't care that it was rubbish. Then we got a generation growing up who had heard nothing else, got used to rubbish and think that's what music is supposed to be like.

Not denying that there was plenty of pap before then, of course, but not so much and not so totally garbagey.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:49 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:29 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Big Smile
Pinderlover111

Contributions: 68

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:30 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

wow what a lovely pic or her Smile
ilovelucy

Contributions: 14

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:40 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Oh! That's an awesome pic Thanks!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:58 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Someone was looking for pics on this theme Smile

Plus I love this set Big Smile

RockyMoney

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:26 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:08 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
From what I call the "tunnel" set...

These ones - Lucy in white undies in some sort of tunnel or culvert:

(I used to love exploring places like that but alas they never offered such a reward Smile)

I have a couple more but unfortunately the computer they're on is still u/s.

I've retrieved them now Smile

RockyMoney

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:23 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I found this somewhere, sorry about the size.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:50 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

It's the one GM were using to illustrate their win-a-signed-calendar text-in thing. It is indeed a shame that they didn't put a larger version up - especially as it's much better quality than the similar pic of Lucy signing calendars that they put on twitter.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:39 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: