Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:10 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

This adds are amazing!
Thanks Pigeon.
Chris

Contributions: 726

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:46 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I've seen most of these but it's nice to have them in this thread because they're scattered all over the place in other areas!
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:40 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

danman

Contributions: 137

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:09 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Well that bra is way too small and I love it Haha
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:57 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

i was about to post a few candid pics of her, but i dont think they were taken with her permission, which i dont think is allowed. either way there are some fantastic topless candids of lucy on the net today.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:59 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Thanks for your restraint Smile you are right, if they're the ones I'm thinking of they are indeed not allowed for the reason you state Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:03 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

SledgeHammer

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:20 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Thanks for your restraint Smile you are right, if they're the ones I'm thinking of they are indeed not allowed for the reason you state Smile

Are they pics of her on a beach? Cause I was about to post those....
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:38 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Those are the ones I mean...
SledgeHammer

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:41 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Those are the ones I mean...

Glad I didnt upload them.
Now we know.
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:55 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

It's a pity she doesn't allow the posting of those pictures. I understand they were made without her permission (and without paying her) and all that, but I sincerely think two of those are among her best.

Why?

No Photoshop.

On those pics you see Lucy as she really is, and as we already know, she's beautiful. And now I can say without the shadow of a doubt that she has the most perfect pair of breasts EVER.
redhawk

Contributions: 274

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:38 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

i still dont recall what these are like!!!!!!
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:17 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:

No Photoshop.

That is something I wish would happen with all photo's of models again. As most of them look better than the image the person photoshopping the picture has made of them. Lucy is one of them models in my opinion that loses out with been photoshopped.

In the last few years the models get over photoshopped and it's ruining the image.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:49 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

It's one of these annoying conventions which arises simply because it's possible and is then slavishly followed without any attempt at taking any thought for whether it's actually a good thing or not. Much like the fashion for deliberately filming bits of TV programmes badly so they look like they were shot by a drunken Parkinson's victim on a mobile phone. In both cases those who are actually supposed to appreciate the result are unanimous that it's a bad thing and wish they'd stop doing it, but those who are responsible for doing it take no notice and carry on regardless. They seem to have an ivory tower attitude that because they're the ones who get paid for it they know best and the opinions of those who actually "consume" the end result aren't worth anything. I often find myself wishing that the photoshop brigade would read any of the numerous threads on here where people complain about photoshopping, but then I get to thinking what's the point, they'd be too arrogant to take it on board anyway...
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:37 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Heh. Or the modern "music" business love affair with Auto-Tune.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: