Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:09 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Those two look like better quality. Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:13 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Yes, they're electronically sourced rather than scanned out of the newspaper Smile

Though the first one did turn into something of a photoshop epic, as it was presented as an "advent calendar" with 24 little doors superimposed on the pic Headache
logistician

Contributions: 20

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:34 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Toddf wrote:
I wish I could read the articles that go with the old shoots. Smile

Are they archived any where?

Wow, any better scans or photos from this shoot?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:48 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Have a look on the previous page Hehe
--disabled--

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:30 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Does anyone have info on this one? Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:55 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

New one on me I'm afraid. All I can do is enhance it a bit so you can see Lucy's face Smile The bloke looks kind of familiar but not familiar enough for me to get a clue by recognising him, nor can I read what it says on his pocket to get a clue there Wry

...Here's an old one, a "backstage" pic from a Star shoot from the end of 2004:

danman

Contributions: 137

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:05 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

That last pic is fantastic
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:24 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

danman wrote:
this.
--disabled--

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:52 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Dib

Contributions: 276

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:26 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

danman wrote:

I second that.
danman

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:33 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Does anyone have pics of Lucy in the black and red bra from St. Lucia? I can only remember seeing one or two of those.
danman

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:51 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I saw one of them and others from the same shoot on candycrib.com but there are VIP pictures that you have to pay for, not sure if what I'm looking for is included in those
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:51 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Do you mean these? I'm afraid I don't have HQs, and in a lot of them some utter chimpanzee has ruined Lucy's figure with some completely stupid photoshopping, but here they are...

And the video... certainly the first pic should be recognisable Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Michelle Marsh - Daily Star Christmas shoot and party

danman

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:56 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Yes those are them I was just hoping there were more of the first one after watching the video but thank you for posting these
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:04 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: