Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:57 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

redhawk wrote:
the probs that prevail with the newspaper version is that these looks rough; when from site a glistening looks comes.

This is true, but except in a minority of cases they're the best we can do, and there don't seem to be any proper high resolution versions of these particular pics about... at least not that I've seen. There are a few scans from the newspaper, but they're even worse Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:51 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I guess this will please all the people who've spent years wishing for decent sized pics from this shoot Big Grin

Unfortunately there's only the one, but here it is...

danman

Contributions: 137

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:17 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I am definitely one of those people, thanks for the pic
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:27 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

is it me or does lucy look like a latino in this pic Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:41 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Not to my mind in this one, but there are one or two where she does - the white-dress-falling-off-in-a-field Jeany Savage pics are the strongest examples that spring to mind. (As well as being textbook examples of why you really really need to pay attention to the colour balance when shooting around vegetation.)
redhawk

Contributions: 274

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:32 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

colour balance,i do remember! then comes photoshopping!
Chris

Contributions: 726

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:58 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I can see why you think she looks Latino, I think it may be her hair or the makeup.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:44 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:01 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Last edited by Pigeon on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
redhawk

Contributions: 274

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:13 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

i seem to have misplaced my football Hehe
danman

Contributions: 137

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:56 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I love that first picture haha
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:58 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

love the 1st one pigeon Big Smile Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:18 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:25 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

what a cleavage Big Laugh
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:45 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:

has anyone got the pic from this set with the men in the background?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: