Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fan101

Contributions: 390

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:08 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

ok i got 3 more right now BIG FAVS

tons of them thx to daliy stars old entrentris (misspell)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:54 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
her nipples have disappeared in the first pic thats bigger, wtf?

That's what happens when the Star let headcases loose with photoshop.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:16 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

That first Star pic, don't seem to be able to locate an HQ version... but here are two from the same shoot Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:41 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

The one with Malene...

fan101

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:44 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

how do you incearse the size in gimp
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:00 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Image -> Scale Image, then Filters-> Sharpen, then touch up the result using the smudge tool with a fuzzy brush.

Still having no luck on the one with the champagne glass. The fireside one, this seems to be as big a version as I can find and it's not very good quality I'm afraid...

fan101

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:13 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

thx pigeon

like???
pogo

Contributions: 361

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:57 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
pogo

Contributions: 361

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:04 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:30 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
Good job fan101! Not particularly au fait with gimp, but i'm sure they have a similar feature to get rid of the kind of over-sharpened effect when enlarging pics. In photoshop I would adjust the median to reduce the effect mentioned. Sure Gimp must have the same or similar filter... Watch out though, too much median adjustment will make the pic look blurry and Lucy look like she's painted plastic! Hehe

It doesn't, at least not by that name - possibly later versions do, but I deliberately haven't upgraded because in newer versions than mine they've messed about with the user interface and I don't like it. I will admit it's a bit short in some areas. But they don't do photoshop for Linux so that's where I am Smile
fan101

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:24 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

i got a few more that ill incearse later if no one has an hq pic

Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:15 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Eeh on the hunt again Hehe don't think I've got all of them, but I've got some...

Same shoot, different pic Smile

fan101

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:29 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

thank you pigeon
fan101

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:59 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

more for the people (pigeon i hope you like the pics despit the pain of finding them)

Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:03 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

fan101 wrote:
more for the people (pigeon i hope you like the pics despit the pain of finding them)

Hehe

Got most of those I think, here's one straight away, the others will have to wait until tomorrow because I'm going to bed Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: