Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 100, 101, 102 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:23 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Smile
hotshot

Contributions: 49

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:28 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

who booked?
http://www.spotlight.com/2694-5642-3630
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:14 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Pinderlust wrote:
My own personal theory about the whole situation is that Lucy has taken an indefinite hiatus away from glamour shoots to try to concentrate on an acting career. It could be that she has made enough money by now to ditch glamour altogether and just make a very modest amount as an actress, or it could be that she just wants to take a break from glamour for a while to build up a bit of a suspense and interest from her more casual fanbase so she can return at some point with a bang (let's keep our fingers crossed). As I said at the start "Who knows?"

I agree about the acting; the two pics below are from the set of forthcoming film "Age of Kill" that she was filming today.

I don't see the glamour coming back though. She seems to have this idea that the two things are mutually exclusive, hence the death of the official website. Whereas in reality it is the glamour which is responsible for her having a "name" at all and is her biggest asset as far as attracting an audience is concerned. After all both "Strippers vs Werewolves" and "Age of Kill" are "mates' rates" films in which Lucy has got a part because the producer Jonathan Sothcott is mates with Adam Sutherland of GM. Let us hope at least that this counterproductive idea does not prove too much of a handicap.

Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:46 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

For the whole Glamour question; I suppose we'll get a clue to this by Lucy's 2015 Official Calendar, ie. whether it appears or not and what the nature of the calendar is if it does...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:19 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

That has been shot already, not seen any pics from it yet but it will be the same deal as usual AFAIK. The rules seem to be different for calendars, don't ask me why...

There is also a "mini calendar" but I think that is a bootleg operation since the company it claims to be made by does not seem to exist. It uses two of the Morley pics that have been kicking around the internet for a couple of years now - the set he tried to rip off subscribers to the official website with by selling them low-res copies of pics that everyone had had in high res for months.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:32 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Well that's great that Lucy has a calendar coming out, thanks Pigeon!

Strange, because "actresses" don't seem to normally have calendars. If they did I would have got a Hayley Atwell or a Gemma Arterton one!

Going back to the Morley thing though, it's strange that someone who is so covetous about his material should allow some of it to be published in the Daily Sport less than a month after the site shuts down. Maybe Snowflake is right (what he says on the "critique of official website" thread).
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:50 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Smile Yeah, the 2 threads joins now around this theme.
I would like to be right about Morley. But I prefer believe that Lucy is abled now to evolve, to go past the limits of this enclosing and repetitive role where some people were taking more benefit than herself.

If her career is taking a real turning, well, I would like to hope that she could feel the needing for expressing something about that. Roll Eyes

About calendar, she has fans and she's not obliged to pose nude, so... And, yes, actresses do calendars. For exemple, I was writing about Scarlett Johnasson in "good movie" thread about the movie "Lucy".

eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:02 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Smile Yeah, the 2 threads joins now around this theme.
I would like to be right about Morley. But I prefer believe that Lucy is abled now to evolve, to go past the limits of this enclosing and repetitive role where some people were taking more benefit than herself.

If her career is taking a real turning, well, I would like to hope that she could feel the needing for expressing something about that. Roll Eyes

About calendar, she has fans and she's not obliged to pose nude, so... And, yes, actresses do calendars. For exemple, I was writing about Scarlett Johnasson in "good movie" thread about the movie "Lucy".

Bootleg. That picture is several years old, and the year on it is 2015.

She probably don't even know they are using her old images for calendars. This happens all the time with U.S. actresses and models. Right now Sofia Vergara's image is being used on those behind the counter male enhancement tablets at local gas stations. This same thing happened to Scarlett Johansson years ago when older pics of her were being used in an adult shop.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:00 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I suppose calendars are not their own initiative, but contracts are passed about using copyrights of pics for publishing companies... But they have their calendar, as Lucy has her commercial website! Hehe
sexybeast

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:59 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

So how long before we know for sure if Lucy is still modelling or not?...but more importantly...do we keep making small talk in the meantime or try n find new (old ones in better resolution) pics and videos?...because the minute we know for sure that Lucy has retired this website cannot go on for very long unless we decide that we want it to
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:14 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

My guess is there will continue to be material to discuss but it will be of the nature of films and TV, with perhaps the occasional modelling shoot, and in lesser quantity unless she gets a part in a soap or something which I don't think is all that likely. Any formal announcement from a reliable source will come some time after the backyard nuclear reactor becomes the must-have accessory for every modern home.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:42 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I honestly don't believe her acting career will work out. Sure, she did make a fairly good host on Looser Women or whatever it was called, but all her other non-modelling work has been below mediocre.

I watched Strippers vs Werewolves simply because Lucy was in it, I really didn't have any expectations and thought it'd be bad.
I was right, and to this day it remains the worst flick I've ever seen. I basically cringed throughout the entire movie, the acting was bad, the effects were awful, and the plot, don't even get me started on the plot.
Onto Lucy's appearance: Not much to say about it really, she only had about 30 seconds to a minute of screen time, and the little she did wasn't all that convincing, even though the acting skill required to deliver her lines could be matched by a kid in kindergarden.

In 5 years Lucy will be 35, and at that point she probably won't be modelling anymore, regardless of whether or not we've seen the last of her already.
Her career for the past 10 years or so has been showing off her knockers, that's what she's famous for, that's what she should be doing while she still has the looks for the job.

I haven't found a single decent shoot in years, some of the reasons being that I like how Lucy looked before she lost weight, and may or may not have had some work done to her face (I swear her jawline and nose look different than they did back between 2003-2006).
And she doesn't seem to smile properly anymore. When she has a genuine smile on her face she looks so radiant and beautiful, which is something we haven't seen in ages.

The Nuts stuff was mostly terrible, the videos short and I would just overlook them simply because of how bad they were. The photos turned out alright from time to time, but most of them were boring and uninspired.

I'm not even gonna bother talking about her site. I've said enough about it here before.

Sorry for this little rant.
sexybeast

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:13 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Thanks for that reply P... Smile ....now i know for sure you are finally back...but from what i can gather it's kind of over, isn't it ?...saaaaad Sad Sad Sad
sexybeast

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:18 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

And as for Mr. lolsmasher....you are right on the money, my friend Thumb Up!
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:23 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Totally agree with lol...........Lucy is in amazing shape for a 20 year old let alone a 30 year old. She has made her living getting her tits out - that is what she is famous for and what she will always be famous for.

There will be no acting career and no media work. She may as well milk her assets to the max - and then when gravity finally takes its toll, move off into the sunset.

To keep trying to move away from what she is good at is merely flogging a dead horse.

Certainly a little work has taken place on her face and agreed again, her previous natural curvy look was utterly gorgeous and made her the most desired woman on the planet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: