Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:27 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

For some reason we don't often see all these together Confused

Clicky piccies:

Dib

Contributions: 276

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:56 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

ARRRRGGG!...
That belt again.

Why didn't she wear just a tiny skirt like Michelle?

But, she still looks AWESOME.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:53 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Hehe I think that belt's the one Michelle gave Lucy for a Christmas present Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:02 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Clicky piccies:

Dib

Contributions: 276

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:25 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

DAMN... the second pic (the one with Michelle is awesome).
They both look sooooo young.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:09 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

It's the great big smiles I like in that one Big Grin

..................................................................................

- Check out myspace, there's a new one today...
- What, already? I saw the small ones of the Miss GB HQs yesterday...
- Yeah, there's a new one up early today...

There is too Big Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:08 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

slp

Contributions: 85

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:36 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Spinning Eyes luving the fishnets,bigger full lenght pic would be amazing thx pigeon
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:41 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Can't argue with that at all... I wish I had a full length version of the pic too... would be truly mindblowing Eek!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:25 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Last edited by Pigeon on Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:58 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Damn, what shoot is that pic from, Pigeon?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:33 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Oh dear, I fear you are exceeding the limits of my knowledge with that one. I think it's one of these "speculative" shoots that never got anywhere Sad all I know it it was tagged "CR shoot" and is by Jens from 2005; it was passed on to me with no further information. The only other place I've seen anything from that shoot is in the link banners that were available on the previous incarnation of the official site...

Glad you like it Smile I'm afraid it's not one of my favourites... but that is for the singular and personal reason that there are pics of my mum when she was a few years older than Lucy is now with noticeable points of resemblance in the hairdo and styling, and seeing pics of Lucy where there are elements of her looking like my mum is a little bit too weird for me Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:25 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Got a couple more...

Grendel

Contributions: 288

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:26 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Hahaha, yeah, I understand. But's precisely her hair style in thise pics that caught my eye...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:36 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Thanks to the provider of the first lot of these and to the provider of the links to the rest of them!

I've had some of the Max Power pics for ages but not all these, and decent pics from the Moet promo are a bit sparse too...

The Max Power ones are notable for being about the only instance I can think of where Lucy is posing with a car where the car isn't a horrible plastic shopping trolley with bits of chav tat plastered all over it Big Smile Any mags want to do a shoot with a Volvo 164...? Hehe

Full size as is:

Clicky piccies:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: