Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 432

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:33 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

That dude looks a dead ringer for Henry VIII Wry

Be careful Lucy and make sure that you quit before you're ahead! hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:30 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Pinderlust wrote:

How had I never noticed that? You're dead right...

Pinderlust

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:01 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Haha! Amazing work there Pigeon Thumb Up!

Maybe Lucy has got the part of Anne Boleyn in an upcoming film? Head Smack
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:38 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Granted it's not a new shoot but I can't remember the last time Zoo printed anything of Lucy.

CTOP
Mailer

Contributions: 7

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:07 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Zoo never fails to make a reference to Lucy's age. They did it in the Hot 101 list too.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:57 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Mailer wrote:
Zoo never fails to make a reference to Lucy's age. They did it in the Hot 101 list too.

Ah, I didn't know they've been including her in their "Top (#)" lists. I can't recall the last time they included a picture of her on the cover though. Then again, I can be wrong their too Hehe
patriot

Contributions: 740

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:27 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Pinderlust wrote:

http://filehost.serveftp.net/pic/sothcott-viii.jpg

I'm always amazed when "heavy set" guys think a skinny beard is a good idea Roll Eyes Hehe

linkweed wrote:
Mailer wrote:

Ah, I didn't know they've been including her in their "Top (#)" lists. I can't recall the last time they included a picture of her on the cover though. Then again, I can be wrong their too Hehe

In the interest of completeness, and this is probably the closest we're ever going to get to seeing Lucy and Kelly Brook together (Unless Lemon can sort it out)

patriot

Contributions: 740

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:35 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

patriot wrote:

In the interest of completeness, and this is probably the closest we're ever going to get to seeing Lucy and Kelly Brook together (Unless Lemon can sort it out)

Except for maybe this?

Leroylars

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:41 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Has this been found? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VXUPUJJHN4 not sure how to submit it properly
Left_Hander

Contributions: 44

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:33 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I feel like I have seen something from that shoot before. Or something similar anyway. I'll have a look on Dailymotion.

EDIT: This is the video I'm talking about
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxgzal_lucy-pinder-rare-topless-video-1_people
Leroylars

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:37 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Left_Hander wrote:
I feel like I have seen something from that shoot before. Or something similar anyway. I'll have a look on Dailymotion.

EDIT: This is the video I'm talking about
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxgzal_lucy-pinder-rare-topless-video-1_people

I thought i had seen it but wasn't sure thanks for the conformation
2013arthus

Contributions: 173

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:16 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Pinderlust wrote:

http://filehost.serveftp.net/pic/sothcott-viii.jpg

I'm always amazed when "heavy set" guys think a skinny beard is a good idea Roll Eyes Hehe

linkweed wrote:
Mailer wrote:

how come Lucy be #11?? is this some kind of joke??
sexybeast

Contributions: 756

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:24 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

So does anyone know what's happening with Lucy? Is she still doing photo shoots for other magazines? Or has she finally decided to retire? Is her website , that was not so good to begin with ( but now considering that Nuts has shut shop, could be the the only source for any new material, so i love it Hehe ) ever will start up again? Pigeon of course would know...but now that he has kind of abandoned us....... Roll Eyes
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:58 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Why is Scarlett Johansson at 86?
Pinderlust

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:47 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Sexybeast: Who knows whether Lucy has retired or not? I doubt if she even knows herself. One thing that Lucy and her team have NEVER been any good at is communicating with her fans, and Lucy herself has always been apparently full of contradictions.

Eg. In Loaded May 2006 issue less than 3 years into her glamour career she said "I've never done topless and I never will" and yet less than a year later she's doing topless shoots and actually has a much longer career being topless than she did otherwise.

Eg. In Loaded July 2012 she said "I used to think I don't want to still be doing this when I'm 30" and yet in the same interview "I'll quit when I'm the same age that Kelly Brook quits at"

Eg. In Loaded April 2013 "I won't take my knickers off" then again after a bit of thought "now that I'm getting older maybe I should just do it"

Either Loaded is full of *beep* or Lucy really cannot make up her mind. She strikes me as being an opportunist, and who can blame her, it's probably the most intelligent stance to have.

Personally thinking with regards to the website, it certainly didn't help that there was so many idiots on there asking her to do stuff she probably wasn't comfortable with, it probably daunted the poor girl. What struck me as weird about the website towards the end was that Lucy only shot 2 sets at the end of March and then 2 sets at the end of April (the last 2 sets) when previously there had been like 4 or more sets shot on each shooting day.

My own personal theory about the whole situation is that Lucy has taken an indefinite hiatus away from glamour shoots to try to concentrate on an acting career. It could be that she has made enough money by now to ditch glamour altogether and just make a very modest amount as an actress, or it could be that she just wants to take a break from glamour for a while to build up a bit of a suspense and interest from her more casual fanbase so she can return at some point with a bang (let's keep our fingers crossed). As I said at the start "Who knows?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: