Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 739

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:46 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
I know..I know Roll Eyes ...the same old same old...but where the f**k is Pigeon !!!! Still sulking ??

Yep and if recent events haven't brought him out of hiding I wouldn't bank on him being back any time soon
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:01 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
I know..I know Roll Eyes ...the same old same old...but where the f**k is Pigeon !!!! Still sulking ??

I'm sorry sexybeast. But you really don't understand. When you are in the business of what Pigeon has been doing. It's not glamour and yes that is a pun. You get a lot of abuse and very little thanks. So if Pigeon needs to take his ball and sulk. I fully support him. People who have never done it just don't understand.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 8:11 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Fair enough
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:33 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
So if Pigeon needs to take his ball and sulk. I fully support him.

I like this image! Smile
I can understand him but I can't support him in this retreating into silence, unless this permits him to do more interesting things for himself. No I would like to help him to see the thing by an other side and be happier without be hurt by the critics.

All his friends on this forum are punished of his absence because of some ones, it's not fair.

Pigeon don't count on me for pitying you but, come on, come here so that I kick you ass! Big Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:46 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

'Pigeon don't count on me for pitying you but, come on, come here so that I kick you ass! Big Smile' and so says snowflake

Yes Yes...the perfect way to lure him back BangHead Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:42 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Poggy wrote:
So if Pigeon needs to take his ball and sulk. I fully support him.

I like this image! Smile
I can understand him but I can't support him in this retreating into silence, unless this permits him to do more interesting things for himself.

Eh... thanks chaps Smile As Poggy says, it is the sort of thing that can get to be a real drag and necessitates a break and/or a scaling down of activities. And yes, I do have a bunch of more interesting things to do (although given their extreme technical nature I doubt many on here would agree Smile) Not to mention various other reasons of a more or less personal nature.

Anyway here is a pic.

snowflake

Contributions: 663

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:58 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

You are a bit early. I was waiting you around June 21st.
I'm very happy you are with us again! I wish you that you took benefit from this experience and that you feel today stronger.

Party Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:23 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

hotshot

Contributions: 49

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:45 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

whats these shoot?
I' m wondering she decide to shooting.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:22 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Shoot with Andre Lesauvage the other day (who as it happens is a BJH fan, not that anyone except me will be interested Hehe)
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:19 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Love that last pic!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:36 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:45 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:42 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:34 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: