Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:53 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Guys! Found this site:

http://besteyecandy.com/section/celeb-photogallery/cid-621/sortedby-age/page-1/Lucy-Pinder.html

It's got a lot of great Lucy photos on it, many of which I believe as yet are not on this site. There's a limit to the number of photos that can be viewed depending on your level of registration/membership but it's definitely worth a look! Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:10 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I think all the Pics are here...so no worries Big Smile
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:23 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Well I'm pretty sure they are not all on here.

There's deffo some candids on the site that are not on this one and I'm pretty sure that there are some existing ones of higher quality also.
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:20 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

There's a lot of pics on there that are not here, I went through it last night.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:39 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I believe you Big Smile ...was a regular there a couple of years back..will try find those pics then
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:45 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Paysite content deleted ~ P
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:23 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Hem, wouldn't it be some unallowed contents from official paysite? Irked
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:34 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

No complaining from me!
Falkner

Contributions: 33

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:56 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Hey so is anyone a member of that site? You have to pay to see the pictures and everything... Roll Eyes
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:13 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

A lot of answers about paysite in the thread "My critique to Lucy's official site"
Wink
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:36 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

In my honest opinion, having been subscribed to her site for a few months is that it's not worth a damn cent.

The videos are not in Full HD as advertised, they're too short, and merely consist of Lucy posing for a different camera while not paying the slightest attention to the recorder, and you have to suffer through the same, god awful music in every single video.
The pictures are butchered in photoshop and are way too few in comparison to similar sites. Instead of getting over 100-200 pics, which seems reasonable, you get less than 50, the resolution is bad as well. I can go on for hours.

Lucy has become a lazy sellout and no longer gives a damn about what her ''true'' fans want to see. It's very stale, no variety at all.

But, if you somehow feel like burning your hard-earned money on this, then by all means do it. I'm just trying to make your decision easier. You'd be much better off sparing yourself all trouble that comes with a sub to her site, they even make it complicated to cancel the sub which is outrageous.

Done.
Falkner

Contributions: 33

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:08 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Kinda meant the other site... But thanks anyway!!!! Thumb Up!
anandvignesh20

Contributions: 1

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:12 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Just wondering... are there pics of Lucy's bum ? In all their beauty Big Smile (not partly clothed/side views etc) ? The only one I remember is in the october 2010 nuts shoot...
Tungsten

Contributions: 244

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:43 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Please don't post anything connected with that event, even if it is "unofficial" material. That lot have had a grudge against this site since at least May 2011 - ie. before the first event - goodness only knows why, they have tried to blackmail me into closing it down, and I don't want there to be anything at all on here connected with them, so as to be sure they have no reason for including this site in their attacks on me. I don't even want to post that much, but I think you deserve an explanation and others also need to know please not to post things Smile ~ P
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:06 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

anandvignesh20 wrote:
Just wondering... are there pics of Lucy's bum ? In all their beauty Big Smile (not partly clothed/side views etc) ? The only one I remember is in the october 2010 nuts shoot...

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/a-request-for-some-pics-of-lucy-s-other-nice-asset-t328.html Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: