Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:32 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

qwertiebertie wrote:
do you think she'll be on his show tonight 10pm itv2?

Ooooo now there's a thought. The idea had not occurred to me but on poking around it looks like the silly wig is something to do with that show, so there might well be a chance Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:19 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Interesting query. I certainly hope so but it's probably pie in the sky Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:26 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Dunno... There was another pic of him in that silly wig with someone who definitely is on it, and looking at it with the thought in mind it looks as if that pic was something to do with the broadcast. Which implies that this one is too Smile

Entirely non-definite but certainly a thought worth considering, I think.

Of course what is really needed is for the people who produce these things to quit with this stupid business of keeping the details secret. If Lucy really is on it then letting the world know as soon as possible will get more people interested in watching the show, and certainly won't harm anything. Apparently East 17 are on it but it doesn't say that on the ITV site either. Failing to publicise famous guests like this achieves nothing and helps nobody... they should put the details on the website as soon as the details are confirmed, it would be better for everyone that way.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:32 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

shes defo on it
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:45 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Lucy on twitter wrote:
LPinderOfficial Believe you may spot me on Lemon La Vida Loca on ITV2 this eve Smile x

Well done QB Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:58 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Why did I just watch that?

Lucy did indeed make an appearance which is good. What isnt good is the amount of time she got. She wasnt on screen for more than 5 seconds at a time and I think she didnt feature for more than 1 minute...

I've never really found Keith Lemon funny. Some of his gags are worthy of a snigger or chuckle but most of the things he says/does are simply either disgusting or NOT funny.

I apologise for this late night rant but ITV2 seems to do that to me (Sorry!).

I'm interested to hear what everyone elses opinions are on Lucy's appearance this evening.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:06 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Well I'm in the middle of downloading it at the moment but I'll be sure to comment on Lucy's performance when I've been able to see it Smile

Definitely agree about Keith Lemon though... all I've ever seen of him is the few little bits he did for Nuts a couple of months ago, which were about as funny as a punch in the gut, and made me quite determined to make sure I never see any more of his stuff. Though I'm sure Lucy will work her magic of making the unwatchable watchable Smile

Thing is Lucy is actually pretty good at the funny stuff, if only she had the chance to appear with someone who was funny themselves...
RockyMoney

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:14 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Normally I'd say yes about Lucy making it watchable... In this case: Defintely not. When you see a certain clip you might understand why I'm disappointed. I'm sure she had a great time but its simply not my cup of tea. Yuck
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:26 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Still not finished downloading, but... If you're talking about what Lucy has just tweeted to say it wasn't her, then (a) I'm glad it wasn't her, (b) it's a shame it was anybody, (c) I don't need to see it to agree with you...
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:13 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Just watched the clip...and you know its no big deal..its not like someone died...but to say it wasn't me.........seriously ???...i'm not so sure about anything anymore Wry
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:35 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

If Lucy happens to be in a room full of idiots..its really not her fault...but she let herself into such a situation...she really really needs to get her act together
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:11 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Well here's the video of Lucy's screen time, anyway... I'm not sure which was more painful, the video editor crashing multiple times and not saving the video properly BangHead or having to look at the content while I was editing it... Really can't understand how people (a) watch this of their own free will and (b) find it funny Confused

Must say that what KL does in this clip to Lucy I wouldn't dream of doing to someone who wasn't an actual girlfriend, and if I did I would expect a slap round the face... which is what I would have done there if I'd been Lucy... I dunno. Humans are weird. Pigeons make much more sense Big Grin

I've missed out a few seconds where Lucy was in the background with KL close to the camera, because he's in the way and you can barely see her anyway so I didn't think it was worth including Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Keith Lemon La Vida Loca 05-12-2012

snowflake

Contributions: 663

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:18 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Eek! I agree with you Pigeon! Hurl
My personnal feeling:

I consider now Lucy as temporarily lost in the great anything. Wry
I understand that she wants to laugh, go to parties and nightclubs but, s**t, what happen to her for agreeing to undergo it as in a "Trueman show"?! Confused All her life is now on twitter and videos. All? No, it's like if it misses something in her life, as she said herself, but it's not a dog or vitamins! Roll Eyes

Has she been eaten by the silly showbuisness and celebrities life?! Does she find a compensation there? Headache Doesn't she remember B*g Br*ther anymore?

I'm happy she expresses a more human face by twitter and I'd be happy if she can explode and express more. I'm not her father but I think it's time now she puts the things in perspective. This show, for lack of being funny for people who find it (including Lucy or not), is objectively nothing else that a vulgar anything. Screwy It"s not the fact to be disguised and play with a foam cock (cos I note theis idea Hehe ), but I don't understand where is the interest to show this at TV and make money with. People who appreciates such a frivolous lightness, needs it for forgetting heavy things! Headache

I'm sorry Lucy, you didn't convince me. Your role is as forced, and your personnality as reserved. Certainly the camera and broadcast effect. Try again! Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:07 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
I consider now Lucy as temporarily lost in the great anything. Wry
I understand that she wants to laugh, go to parties and nightclubs but, s**t, what happen to her for agreeing to undergo it as in a "Trueman show"?! Confused ...
Has she been eaten by the silly showbuisness and celebrities life?! ... I think it's time now she puts the things in perspective. This show, for lack of being funny for people who find it (including Lucy or not), is objectively nothing else that a vulgar anything. Screwy It"s not the fact to be disguised and play with a foam cock (cos I note theis idea Hehe ), but I don't understand where is the interest to show this at TV and make money with.

Agreed... Wry

It's painfully obvious that the reason Leigh Francis has created the Keith Lemon character is so that he can get to feel up top models. It's just so that he has an excuse to grope people like Lucy and Kelly Brook and the rest, when he'd never normally be able to get away with it. Like the boy at school behind the bike sheds offering the girls sweets if they show him their bits.

Nothing wrong with Lucy wanting to go to parties and have a laugh but it's the way she lets herself be taken advantage of which is disturbing, and the more so the more it happens, as it has over the last few years... If she wants to go to a party then why not go to an ordinary one where she doesn't have to let some ugly fat creep grope her up as a condition of going? She does look like she's thinking "wtf are you doing, stop it" at one point.

Same applies to a whole bunch of other things... she could have just as much fun, nay, more fun, doing the same things but doing them off her own bat like everyone else does, instead of relying on dodgy people to set them up for her and then taking advantage of her.

Surely the loss of dignity and self-respect can't be worth it Sad The one truly great thing about Lucy's appearance on BB was the way she managed to hang on to her dignity, or even enhance it, despite the show being deliberately designed to break down people's dignity. That was a most impressive achievement Thumb Up! What's happening for her to be throwing it away now?

It's great to see Lucy on TV again, it's been a long time Smile But it's a shame that it's on the sort of show that gets everyone replying to say it was crap and Lucy is making herself look bad by appearing on such garbage. Not one person has said they liked it and that's out of Lucy's greatest fans... Wry

I guess the thing is to remember that her appearance is so brief that the people who are not Lucy's greatest fans most likely won't notice she's there at all, but the people who made the show will have noticed, of course Smile so it raises awareness of Lucy among the television community and hopefully makes it more likely that she'll get on something decent in the future. That's the good I see in it Smile
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:33 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: