Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dice

Contributions: 123

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:12 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

That would certainly been in your deck if you were playing a sort of Classic v New Lucy Top Trumps
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:01 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Shame this is so out of focus... It seems that Lucy decided to experiment with giving her cats their food still alive, but the experiment kind of hijacked itself Hehe

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:02 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Wry
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:46 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I can't even tell if its a cat or dog Argue ..looks really weird..i had a cat not long ago..she was beautiful..she was like the Lucy Pinder of the cat-world...whatever Lucy's holding in that pic is not really great to look at..Lucy must really really love animals Shrug ..makes u like her even more Cloud 9
Acme2468

Contributions: 8

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:33 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Its a Dog you can tell by the paws, Mind you its probably one of the ugliest dogs I've ever seen even with the blur. So ugly its cute, and cats are stupid, Hehe good to see Lucy come to her senses.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:45 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

It's weird is what it is Hehe I'd guess it's a cross between a pug and a chihuahua, or something like that - chihuahua-like ears but the pug-style ran-into-a-wall-at-high-speed face Smile Or maybe a French bulldog. Not sure - I'm not really into dogs, they do disgusting things like eating s**t and then trying to lick your face Yuck And of course if you have four cats there is a ready supply in their tray, and dogs love it...

I do know that my parents knew some people who had a cat - just one cat - and got a micro-dog as well. They went out, leaving the two together - and when they got back the cat had eaten the dog. With four cats it seems to me like a disaster waiting to happen...
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:44 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I wish I was that dog just for a few minutes, even if it is not the most attractive of all
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:02 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Sorry, for complicated reasons we can't have that on here... ~ P
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:48 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
It's weird is what it is Hehe I'd guess it's a cross between a pug and a chihuahua, or something like that - chihuahua-like ears but the pug-style ran-into-a-wall-at-high-speed face Smile Or maybe a French bulldog. Not sure - I'm not really into dogs, they do disgusting things like eating s**t and then trying to lick your face Yuck And of course if you have four cats there is a ready supply in their tray, and dogs love it...
I do know that my parents knew some people who had a cat - just one cat - and got a micro-dog as well. They went out, leaving the two together - and when they got back the cat had eaten the dog. With four cats it seems to me like a disaster waiting to happen...

It's really a french bulldog, fawn-colored, white shirt-front, black mask. They are not necessarely black and white. The particularity of this one is to possess a darker head than the body color.
It looks like a cat, but differently than it was a cat, we can't be sure it's a female. Wry

Non-castrated cats are more susceptible and have more violent character. I don't think it's the case for LP's ones. They certainly are all spaid females. So this one can live happy. It would be a luck for Lucy if this animal could s**t in the same box than cats without going outside around a tree. Hehe

I wonder how she named it... Wry
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:06 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Just want to finish with that really funny story of bulldog:

LPinderOfficial wrote:
I'm a mad cat woman so will probably end up with a French Bulldog Cat Dog
LPinderOfficial wrote:
My new Frenchie guru

How not to react? But how to react? Scratch Chin ...
Just... Je crois que je suis jaloux! Shrug

ROFL ROFL ROFL
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:25 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

As you may already have gathered, Naughty Drawer opened their new website this week Smile

This is the site that Lucy was involved in a shoot for back in June, but they have been most reluctant to actually use any pics of Lucy Sad

But we do now have an HQ version of one pic, at least Smile

Marty

Contributions: 562

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:11 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

whoa, way too much eye makeup Lucy!
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:54 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Nice one. Hopefully some eventually surface of her actually modelling their lingerie. Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:47 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:20 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

do you think she'll be on his show tonight 10pm itv2?

Pigeon wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: