Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:15 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Looks to me like the mag have got their hands on some of the unseen pics from a shoot we've seen before - they do this sometimes Smile usually they just reprint pics from Nuts, but on occasion they get some unseen gems Big Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:40 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I appreciate you risking your eyesight for us P. Hehe Thumb Up!

That shoot looks excellent by the way, I wonder if the catmask was her idea. Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:55 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Hehe Thumb Up!

...Anything recognisable as feline is almost certainly Lucy's idea, I'd say Big Grin (although Lisa the makeup lady is into cats too...) Though I'm afraid to say the idea of "cat" didn't occur to me from that pic Wry

Here are some pics from Lucy's night out after the Damien Morley shoot... there are more of these to come, but I'm jiggered if I'm editing them now Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:36 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Thanks are due to Lucy for this pic being bigger than the version we had before Thumb Up!

tford

Contributions: 363

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:33 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Love her lips in that pic
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:20 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I'm guessing from Lucy's rather distinctive dress that this was taken at the Childrens Champions do in 2009 Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:00 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Poggy

Contributions: 579

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:37 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Great to see Lucy still supporting the armed forces Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:54 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Grendel

Contributions: 286

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:12 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Just read the twit about her "girl crush" with Sophia Vergara... and then my imagination took over... and now I need a shower. Freezing.
Marty

Contributions: 562

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:18 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Who's Sophia Vergara?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:23 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

She plays a character in some American TV series, I think. Was in the gossip columns recently because her zip failed at some do and her entire bum fell out. Doesn't look as good as Lucy's. Nor does any of the rest of her. As is always the case with anyone Lucy makes that sort of comment about Smile
Marty

Contributions: 562

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:14 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Just looked her up, she's pretty but nothing particularly special, the dress she was wearing made her look like a mermaid!!!
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:40 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
She plays a character in some American TV series, I think. Was in the gossip columns recently because her zip failed at some do and her entire bum fell out. Doesn't look as good as Lucy's. Nor does any of the rest of her. As is always the case with anyone Lucy makes that sort of comment about Smile

She start life out as a mode but is now 40l. Now as you say Pigeon she is on one of America's biggest comedies (I believe) Modern Family. She has also done various voice work in films. Plus also acted in quite a few.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:04 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Somewhat concerned at not being able to find this on here already when I'm sure I remember people saying how much they liked it! Smile

Think it's an old Daily Star pic, or a pic possibly for the Star that never got printed, but not completely sure on that...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: