Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Save Page 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marty

Contributions: 562

Save Page 3Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:42 pm    Subject: Save Page 3 Reply with quote

It probably won't do any good, but the Page 3 girls have started a petition to Save Page 3, I thought I'd share the link...

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/keep-page-3-keep-page-3-in-the-sun-newspaper#share
patriot

Contributions: 739

Save Page 3Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:58 pm    Subject: Save Page 3 Reply with quote

Signed!
Dizzler

Contributions: 39

Save Page 3Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:13 am    Subject: Save Page 3 Reply with quote

Signed.
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Save Page 3Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:04 pm    Subject: Save Page 3 Reply with quote

Done. Thumb Up!
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Save Page 3Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:04 am    Subject: Save Page 3 Reply with quote

It's the The Sun. I won't even pee on that paper if it was on fire. It's just a rag full of lies Thumb Down I hope it goes bust (no pun intended)
Marty

Save Page 3Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:49 pm    Subject: Save Page 3 Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
It's the The Sun. I won't even pee on that paper if it was on fire. It's just a rag full of lies Thumb Down I hope it goes bust (no pun intended)

The paper is crap but all the time it continues we want our Page 3 girls!
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Save Page 3Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:59 am    Subject: Save Page 3 Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
Poggy wrote:

The paper is crap but all the time it continues we want our Page 3 girls!

I'll explain. I'm a Liverpool supporter of 38 years. Do you think even Page 3 girls are even going to get me to sign something for that scum!

Plus I've never really rated Page 3 in the Sun. It's the same posing in the same bikini's, etc over and over and over again. The only thing that has changed in all the years are the models. They've never had any imagination to it.
Marty

Save Page 3Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:20 am    Subject: Save Page 3 Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
I'll explain. I'm a Liverpool supporter of 38 years. Do you think even Page 3 girls are even going to get me to sign something for that scum!

Plus I've never really rated Page 3 in the Sun. It's the same posing in the same bikini's, etc over and over and over again. The only thing that has changed in all the years are the models. They've never had any imagination to it.

Commiserations Wink ... but on a serious note, totally understand Sad
Dice

Contributions: 123

Save Page 3Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:02 pm    Subject: Save Page 3 Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:

Have to agree
tford

Contributions: 363

Save Page 3Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:44 pm    Subject: Save Page 3 Reply with quote

Just another reason for me to hate Murdoch. SIGNED!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: