Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

saskia howard clarke

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jay0987

Contributions: 88

saskia howard clarkePosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:05 pm    Subject: saskia howard clarke Reply with quote

what happened to saskia she didn't have a very long career. I think she is the bustiest model lucy has ever worked with she made Lucy's boobs look small I don't think any other nuts girl could do that to lucy
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

saskia howard clarkePosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:55 pm    Subject: saskia howard clarke Reply with quote

You weren't lying about that

jay0987

saskia howard clarkePosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:59 pm    Subject: saskia howard clarke Reply with quote

they look huge in that picture
jay0987

saskia howard clarkePosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:05 pm    Subject: saskia howard clarke Reply with quote

I think up and till saskia no one had matched lucy in size I don't think michelle marsh was quite as big as lucy. I haven't seen lucy made to look small before or since
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

saskia howard clarkePosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:59 pm    Subject: saskia howard clarke Reply with quote

jay0987 wrote:
I think up and till saskia no one had matched lucy in size I don't think michelle marsh was quite as big as lucy. I haven't seen lucy made to look small before or since

There is pics of her with Lucy together?
jay0987

saskia howard clarkePosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:08 am    Subject: saskia howard clarke Reply with quote

I think the problem she had was lucy was better looking although she had the huge boobs she couldn't compete with Lucy's looks
jay0987

saskia howard clarkePosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:34 am    Subject: saskia howard clarke Reply with quote

was Lucy a 32G when she met saskia
lilmo89

Contributions: 45

saskia howard clarkePosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:42 am    Subject: saskia howard clarke Reply with quote

jay0987 wrote:
was Lucy a 32G when she met saskia

Lucy was actually at her largest, 32GG when she was matched up with Saskia, who at that time was 34H. Saskia reached 34J by 2010, when she had a reduction to 34DD.

Of the current crop of Nuts and Zoo models, Lucy is still at least the equal of most of them in terms of breast size, with the clear exception of Joey Fisher and possibly Rachel Williams.
jay0987

saskia howard clarkePosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:52 am    Subject: saskia howard clarke Reply with quote

Didn't think it was that close in size Lucy's boobs looked small in comparison how big are Joey and Rachel
jay0987

saskia howard clarkePosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:25 pm    Subject: saskia howard clarke Reply with quote

I think we need to see lucy boob to boob with either of those 2 I think for the first time since saskia there may be someone who not only can match Lucy but beat her
lilmo89

Contributions: 45

saskia howard clarkePosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:01 pm    Subject: saskia howard clarke Reply with quote

jay0987 wrote:
Didn't think it was that close in size Lucy's boobs looked small in comparison how big are Joey and Rachel

34H is actuallly 2 sizes bigger than 32GG, and certainly Saskia looked a couple of sizes bigger than Lucy at that time.

Rachel is 30GG. Lucy is looking as if she's back up to about 32FF or 32G. If she's 32G then that's about the same size boobs as Rachel's 30GGs which is entirely plausible. Joey is 32H though...
jay0987

saskia howard clarkePosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:51 pm    Subject: saskia howard clarke Reply with quote

To be fair Rachel looks big but Joey is huge she could have rivalled saskia It would be good to see her and lucy
jay0987

saskia howard clarkePosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:24 pm    Subject: saskia howard clarke Reply with quote

Joey and lucy together in nuts to be fair still look the best but just down to size Joey's boobs are making Lucy's look small
jay0987

saskia howard clarkePosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:14 pm    Subject: saskia howard clarke Reply with quote

There is a picture of Saskia and Lucy in a swimming pool they are boob to boob and saskia's boobs are actually squashing Lucy's I may be wrong but I don't think anyone since has been boob to boob with Lucy and done that
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: