Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Sammy Braddy
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 582
Location: UK

Sammy BraddyPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:15 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


good point phantomas and i guess the name of the site isnt an issue

certainly the quality/variety of the lads mags has gone. Nuts was delivering fun sexy shoots every WEEK remember, with new girls every year

However i have found a few new models on the net by surfing around and there is still a good industry out there, the negative is cost and also the lack of contact with models(no email correspondence within sites)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lolsmasher



Joined: 26 Apr 2013
Contributions: 574
Location: Europe

Sammy BraddyPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:37 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


Sammy has such a great pair of... Vocal chords?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJVC0AqBTrB/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lolsmasher



Joined: 26 Apr 2013
Contributions: 574
Location: Europe

Sammy BraddyPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:08 am    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


2016 calendar. It's a just bunch of recycled website shots, but these are in much higher quality Hehe

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 425

Sammy BraddyPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:22 am    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


lolsmasher wrote:
2016 calendar. It's a just bunch of recycled website shots, but these are in much higher quality Hehe

I notice this is a recurring theme with DM girls and their calendars.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 582
Location: UK

Sammy BraddyPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:54 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


squeezing her tits together does make them look a bit like their old selves!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 342
Location: Dover, UK

Sammy BraddyPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:57 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


BritBabeFan wrote:
squeezing her tits together does make them look a bit like their old selves!


Yeah, although I doubt that she will gone have those boobs any time soon. She was impressive in her first years. Now she is just another model. She is cute, but I think that her great asset were her boobs. She still has potential, but I think that, just as Stacey, she is bad managed by DM. Many of her sets are boring and the videos are poor. Again, a main problem for DM work is that he's not doing any kind of tease. His videos are so plain and dull, all the BTS that are shoot so slow... bleah.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheFodderLover



Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Contributions: 104

Sammy BraddyPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:20 am    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


Sammy's Tits are looking great to be fair, nothing like in her prime though when that rack was utter perfection.

Another affect of the weight loss is on her face where her big nose looks more obvious.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lolsmasher



Joined: 26 Apr 2013
Contributions: 574
Location: Europe

Sammy BraddyPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:00 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


Guess who just jumped on the bandwagon... She might just be promoting it without intending to use it. Only time will tell.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 342
Location: Dover, UK

Sammy BraddyPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:31 am    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


lolsmasher wrote:
Guess who just jumped on the bandwagon... She might just be promoting it without intending to use it. Only time will tell.



Sorry, but I doubt that she will not use it. Just taking a pic with the tea is not enough. All the girls that took the same path had posted pics days after they start using it, to prove the weight loss. I bet that Sammy will update us pretty soon (probably will be something like that: „1 week and I already see the benefits of flattumtea” etc. bla, bla). You assume that these girls are clever and that they just take the money from the stupid tea company and that's it. The truth is that they all use it, and probably they all want to have an invisible waist, a flat abd, firm legs and I think that they dont really care if they lose all their curves, because unfortunately people will continue to by their materials. Sammy has already lost weight and she is too skinny for my taste. In some of her content from last year you can actually see almost all her her ribs Smile) and her boobs are shaggy. I know that she recovered a little bit, gaining mor boobage back, but by now probably she was worried about this fact and ta-da! Flattumtea is the solution, especially when they offer you some money to advertise their bullshiiit product.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lolsmasher



Joined: 26 Apr 2013
Contributions: 574
Location: Europe

Sammy BraddyPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:21 am    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
Guess who just jumped on the bandwagon... She might just be promoting it without intending to use it. Only time will tell.



Sorry, but I doubt that she will not use it. Just taking a pic with the tea is not enough. All the girls that took the same path had posted pics days after they start using it, to prove the weight loss. I bet that Sammy will update us pretty soon (probably will be something like that: „1 week and I already see the benefits of flattumtea” etc. bla, bla). You assume that these girls are clever and that they just take the money from the stupid tea company and that's it. The truth is that they all use it, and probably they all want to have an invisible waist, a flat abd, firm legs and I think that they dont really care if they lose all their curves, because unfortunately people will continue to by their materials. Sammy has already lost weight and she is too skinny for my taste. In some of her content from last year you can actually see almost all her her ribs Smile) and her boobs are shaggy. I know that she recovered a little bit, gaining mor boobage back, but by now probably she was worried about this fact and ta-da! Flattumtea is the solution, especially when they offer you some money to advertise their bullshiiit product.

Where in my last post did I imply that she wouldn't be using it? All I said was that she may just be getting paid to advertise it without intending to drink it. I was merely speculating... Also, it's very shallow of you to claim that these girls are stupid and think alike. Just because they're all glamour models doesn't mean that they're the same.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 342
Location: Dover, UK

Sammy BraddyPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:06 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
Guess who just jumped on the bandwagon... She might just be promoting it without intending to use it. Only time will tell.



Sorry, but I doubt that she will not use it. Just taking a pic with the tea is not enough. All the girls that took the same path had posted pics days after they start using it, to prove the weight loss. I bet that Sammy will update us pretty soon (probably will be something like that: „1 week and I already see the benefits of flattumtea” etc. bla, bla). You assume that these girls are clever and that they just take the money from the stupid tea company and that's it. The truth is that they all use it, and probably they all want to have an invisible waist, a flat abd, firm legs and I think that they dont really care if they lose all their curves, because unfortunately people will continue to by their materials. Sammy has already lost weight and she is too skinny for my taste. In some of her content from last year you can actually see almost all her her ribs Smile) and her boobs are shaggy. I know that she recovered a little bit, gaining mor boobage back, but by now probably she was worried about this fact and ta-da! Flattumtea is the solution, especially when they offer you some money to advertise their bullshiiit product.

Where in my last post did I imply that she wouldn't be using it? All I said was that she may just be getting paid to advertise it without intending to drink it. I was merely speculating... Also, it's very shallow of you to claim that these girls are stupid and think alike. Just because they're all glamour models doesn't mean that they're the same.


Oh. boy! If you refer to „ You assume that these girls are clever and that they just take the money from the stupid tea company and that's it.”, then I would say that I based that phrase on the fact that you came up in the pass with the same idea/speculation (for Stacey and Joey) and your hypothesis was not confirmed. So. dont get me wrong, it was not my intention to say that you were sure about the fact that the Sammy will not gone use the tea. I was simply affirming that based on pass experience, there is no point to have hopes concerning the use of the tea. That's all! so chill out. And where did I've said that the girls are stupid?! you know, not being clever is not the same with being stupid, maybe naive, yes, but not stupid. In fact, it does not matter how smart the are or not, because when it comes to this kind of advertising is not enough just to post some pics with the tea and that's it, the girls have to consume the tea to promote the results as well, otherwise the people will get the trick. And calling me shallow is such a pointless thing to do. I never implied that being a glam model makes you a stupid person. In fact, I've talked on other threads about Holly and Lucy vixen and how they seem smart to me. I've suggested not long ago that Stacey is not that brilliant, but hey, do you honestly think that I'm wrong?! And in the pass, a year ago, I've said that maybe Joey Fisher is easy to influence (if you look at her freindship with Jess D. you can see what I mean), but again, maybe, and I've give her the benefit of the doubt just because she is still young and sometimes she looks like a teenager. But except that, I never intended to offend any of the girls judging their intelligence. Tongue
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lolsmasher



Joined: 26 Apr 2013
Contributions: 574
Location: Europe

Sammy BraddyPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:23 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


I'm done. I no longer get any pleasure from visiting this site, so I may as well stop coming here altogether. Bye.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lolsmasher



Joined: 26 Apr 2013
Contributions: 574
Location: Europe

Sammy BraddyPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:50 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


Sammy has been shooting for Only Tease this month. Here are the samples that were released today. The last 12 shots are video stills.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tungsten



Joined: 05 Nov 2012
Contributions: 238
Location: England

Sammy BraddyPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:12 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


lolsmasher wrote:
Sammy has been shooting for Only Tease this month. Here are the samples that were released today. The last 12 shots are video stills.


Yesterday and today in fact.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lolsmasher



Joined: 26 Apr 2013
Contributions: 574
Location: Europe

Sammy BraddyPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:57 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


Tungsten wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
Sammy has been shooting for Only Tease this month. Here are the samples that were released today. The last 12 shots are video stills.


Yesterday and today in fact.

Thought so. Thanks anyway Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Lucy Pinder News on Twitter Lucy Pinder TV on Facebook Lucy Pinder herself on Twitter


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23+repack-4 (Debian) © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO