Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Sammy Braddy
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 335
Location: Dover, UK

Sammy BraddyPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:23 am    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


BritBabeFan wrote:
they do look rather fake in the older pics, though lovely....i hope i am wrong and that they were 100% real


Sammy had for 2 or 3 years the largest boobs in UK (for a glamour model), until 2011 when she was overtaken (i dont know for sure by whom, but now Stacey, Beth Lily or Joey have bigger boobs than Sammy in her prime years). Anyway, her boobs are natural and not enhanced, she simply lost a LOT of weight starting with 2013 (if you look at her pictures from that year you can observe how her tits gradually shranked). Sammy is a the classic example of what happens when a glamour model with nice curves became after a weight loss. Most of the girls that loose weight ignore the fact that the first part(s) of the body affected are the boobs and the genital area (yes, that's right). Each body is different and has its one proportions, so for some of the girls losing 6 kilos can result with a decent boob reduction, but for other girls losing 2 kilos can have dramatic results in terms of boobs measurement. I think that Sammy is to skinny nowdays and she had exaggerated with her diet. Her tits are singificantly smaller compared with 2010, for example. I only hope that models like Stacey or Joey will stop dieting, otherwise the glamour era will come to an end. These days all the glamour models (except Lucy Vixen) are losing weight and i think this is a fact related to their collaboration with some s**tty photographs (self-proclaimed glamour photographs) like Morely and Lee) and "glamour" sites which tend to choose girls for how skinny they are and not for their curves. I had said this before: a glamour model is supposed to have curves!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
2013arthus



Joined: 28 Nov 2013
Contributions: 180

Sammy BraddyPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:50 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


Did any of these beautiful ladies gone full nude? any full frontal nudity???
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 574
Location: UK

Sammy BraddyPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:09 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


so damien morley is a driver behind all the weight loss?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 335
Location: Dover, UK

Sammy BraddyPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:39 am    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


BritBabeFan wrote:
so damien morley is a driver behind all the weight loss?


I'm not sure, i dont have any proof. But as i said, probably is no coincidence that every girl who works with Morely is loosing weight. Morely is at the moment the most known glamour photograph and I think that every model wants to shoot with him. Maybe you dont grab his attention if you look like Vixen now, but if you are Jess Davis (a human skeleton) you can be one of he's favourite model. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bloodshot



Joined: 03 Oct 2012
Contributions: 2

Sammy BraddyPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:30 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


phantomas wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:
they do look rather fake in the older pics, though lovely....i hope i am wrong and that they were 100% real


Sammy had for 2 or 3 years the largest boobs in UK (for a glamour model), until 2011 when she was overtaken (i dont know for sure by whom, but now Stacey, Beth Lily or Joey have bigger boobs than Sammy in her prime years). Anyway, her boobs are natural and not enhanced, she simply lost a LOT of weight starting with 2013 (if you look at her pictures from that year you can observe how her tits gradually shranked). Sammy is a the classic example of what happens when a glamour model with nice curves became after a weight loss. Most of the girls that loose weight ignore the fact that the first part(s) of the body affected are the boobs and the genital area (yes, that's right). Each body is different and has its one proportions, so for some of the girls losing 6 kilos can result with a decent boob reduction, but for other girls losing 2 kilos can have dramatic results in terms of boobs measurement. I think that Sammy is to skinny nowdays and she had exaggerated with her diet. Her tits are singificantly smaller compared with 2010, for example. I only hope that models like Stacey or Joey will stop dieting, otherwise the glamour era will come to an end. These days all the glamour models (except Lucy Vixen) are losing weight and i think this is a fact related to their collaboration with some s**tty photographs (self-proclaimed glamour photographs) like Morely and Lee) and "glamour" sites which tend to choose girls for how skinny they are and not for their curves. I had said this before: a glamour model is supposed to have curves!


Sammy also had a kid, that can change everything about a woman's body!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mandahuevos



Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Contributions: 609

Sammy BraddyPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:48 am    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


Zoo





Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 574
Location: UK

Sammy BraddyPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:27 am    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


such a shame she lost all that weight...she has gone from maybe the best breasts in glam to nothing in 3 years
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 574
Location: UK

Sammy BraddyPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:29 am    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


morley also has fiona siciliano and she has lost a lot of boob weight, stacey p lost weight, so did the skeleton davies and joey fisher...its so sad

i mean, lets face it, NONE of these girls were overweight to start with!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 335
Location: Dover, UK

Sammy BraddyPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:24 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


Yes, that's my opinion too. I dont understand was is in their head when they accept this compromise, because on the long term the glmaour industry will be over and these girls will no longer have followers to pay for their sites, calendars etc. Morely and other photographs like him are just shallow people, for them babes like Abigail Ratchford or other tabloid stars are more sexier than a curvy girl like Lucy Vixen.
But the most sad thing about the weight loss for these glam models is that they dont know what consequence could have on a long term their diets. Dieting is an overestimated practice in our days and many famous people have their own nutritionists, capable to sell them anything just to make some money. I'm a resident doctor specialised in endocrinology and nutrition, so i know waht i'm talking. Every body is unique, every human has it's own, proper anatomy, in other words every body is functioning in a different way. Dieting is a special measure conceived when people are having REAL weight problems, that can threaten their lives. A real doctor, who is interested just for his pacient live, and not for his money, will never presribe a diet before taking blood tests and other medical investigation to determine the factors and the way that the pacient body function. The doctor has to know also the habits of pacient when it comes to day-to-day alimentation of the pacient. Drinking stupid teas brand as special formulas to lose weight or keeping all sorts of diet find in books or on the internet can be tricky and can have nasty consequence for the body, especially for organs like liver, bile, stomach or pancreas.
I wrote about this, because i'm just bored and tired with how beautiful and healthy women are slaughtering their bodies , especially the glam models. I like this element of the pop culture, the glamour modeling, the idea that women are suppose to look curvier and not be ashamed of their bodies. Nowdays, if a glam model has curves she is labeled "Fat" and she will probably (sometimes by psychological factors, other times by pragmatical ones) be forced to loose weight jus to stay in the bussines. Sorry for the long commentary but it seems that will live more and more in a society that praise the body as a carcass, the more you look as a skeleton, the more liked you are.

BritBabeFan wrote:
morley also has fiona siciliano and she has lost a lot of boob weight, stacey p lost weight, so did the skeleton davies and joey fisher...its so sad

i mean, lets face it, NONE of these girls were overweight to start with!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 574
Location: UK

Sammy BraddyPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:10 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


good points, totally agree!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mandahuevos



Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Contributions: 609

Sammy BraddyPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:11 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boobsrealm.com



Joined: 19 Feb 2016
Contributions: 5

Sammy BraddyPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:45 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


BritBabeFan wrote:
morley also has fiona siciliano and she has lost a lot of boob weight, stacey p lost weight, so did the skeleton davies and joey fisher...its so sad

i mean, lets face it, NONE of these girls were overweight to start with!


It would be weird that he makes them lose weight, as they would lose boob volume.
Sophie Coady is shooting photos with Girl Management for her upcoming site, so I don't think Sophie will be ok with losing weight.

If Beth Lily drops her tits size she will be just another "little engine that could" as she is cute, but her 32GG are what catch the eye immediately
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message #
Tedbaker199



Joined: 16 Mar 2011
Contributions: 93

Sammy BraddyPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:30 am    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


I'm in love with this pic. It will take a while to load.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mandahuevos



Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Contributions: 609

Sammy BraddyPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:57 am    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mandahuevos



Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Contributions: 609

Sammy BraddyPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:11 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote





Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Lucy Pinder News on Twitter Lucy Pinder TV on Facebook Lucy Pinder herself on Twitter


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23+repack-4 (Debian) © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO