Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Sammy Braddy
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thebritt001

Contributions: 107

Sammy BraddyPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:51 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote

@Lolsmasher apologies for posting on the wrong thread.

Anyways yes back to point has anyone seen the full set for the recent Emma Glover Sammy Braddy Christmas shoot??
lolsmasher

Contributions: 631

Sammy BraddyPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:17 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote

Thebritt001 wrote:
@Lolsmasher apologies for posting on the wrong thread.

Anyways yes back to point has anyone seen the full set for the recent Emma Glover Sammy Braddy Christmas shoot??

Yeah, and Sammy looks better than she has done in years, perhaps even better than ever before, but I wouldn't say that her chest is on quite the same level that it used to be during her "prime". I mean, it's hard to top that, which I'm sure most of you would agree with.

I'm not going to comment on Emma, because I've never been a fan of hers.
phantomas

Contributions: 589

Sammy BraddyPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:46 am    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote

Sammy is looking great this year! I said some months ago that she got my attention again with her first shots of the year. I think that she is the best model of DM in 2017, toping Mel D that had some rather dull sets and videos from spring to fall, Stacey P (no comment here why...), and Tam (great body and figure, but if she is not showing her nipples, no thanks!). Her boobs would never look like in her first years, but the good part is that she is more beautiful now, her look, her hair, her ass and legs, everything is more sexy now, I think that compared with her previous years now she has attain a balanced shape, not too skinny as in the last years, but recovering her boobage to 90% of what she had in her debut days.

Long story short, she is in my top 5 fav girls for 2017. Ooo, and she smiles a lot in her videos and laughs which is so nice because you can see that she enjoys what she is doing. I'am tired of blunt faces and inexpressive looks from the models of nowdays...
KungFury

Contributions: 216

Sammy BraddyPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:28 am    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote

Yeah you're right phantomas, I think she's been on top form on her own site (the only good Morley one Imo) and BodyInMind too. See bits of her Xmas shoot with Emma Glover recently (imo Emma Glover is under appreciated) and it's great. Still has it and yeah she's looks like she's enjoying it. Always been a fan of her. Great lass! She's up there with Lissy imo. 😊👍🏻
EchelonV

Contributions: 41

Sammy BraddyPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:51 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote

Yes her new stuff is amazing! And like you guys said a good smile goes a long way. She looks very relaxed.
elfinlez

Contributions: 108

Sammy BraddyPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:58 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote

KungFury

Sammy BraddyPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:25 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote

Some great pics here of Sammy, I donít know how she does it but still gorgeous after all these years in the modelling business.

lolsmasher

Contributions: 631

Sammy BraddyPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:30 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote

KungFury wrote:
Some great pics here of Sammy, I donít know how she does it but still gorgeous after all these years in the modelling business.

She keeps getting better and better. I mean, just look at her!
phantomas

Contributions: 589

Sammy BraddyPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:47 am    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote

Yep, totally agree with you guys! Sammy is divine, she is probably a late bloomer Hehe
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1077

Sammy BraddyPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:57 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote

they gettin big again!
lilmo89

Contributions: 54

Sammy BraddyPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:22 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
they gettin big again!

Aren't they just! Sammy's bigger than she's been in years!
KungFury

Sammy BraddyPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:58 pm    Subject: Sammy Braddy Reply with quote

More stunning pics of her. Sheís so awesome!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: