Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Russ Meyer: Better for Lucy that he's not still alive?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Russ Meyer: Better for Lucy that he's not still alive?Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:52 pm    Subject: Russ Meyer: Better for Lucy that he's not still alive? Reply with quote

Recently I caught a showing of the Russ Meyer flick "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls". If you don't know, Meyer was a former Playboy photographer and purveyor of Bust-tastic exploitation flicks like "Faster Pussycat, Kill! Kill!" in the 60s and 70s.

I am sure that if Meyer had been born later or Lucy had been born earlier, Meyer would have snapped her up to be in his movies. After all Lucy is indeed kind of reminiscent of Cynthia Myers from BtVotD as a user on imdb pointed out.

Although Lucy definitely has the physical charms to qualify, I think she is too nice and modest personality-wise to be involved in such movies. What do you think guys?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Russ Meyer: Better for Lucy that he's not still alive?Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:23 pm    Subject: Russ Meyer: Better for Lucy that he's not still alive? Reply with quote

I've not seen the films in question, but if your description is anything to go by I feel pretty confident in saying that Lucy would have firmly refused to have anything to do with them Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

Russ Meyer: Better for Lucy that he's not still alive?Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:53 am    Subject: Russ Meyer: Better for Lucy that he's not still alive? Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Russ Meyer: Better for Lucy that he's not still alive?Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:08 am    Subject: Russ Meyer: Better for Lucy that he's not still alive? Reply with quote

Russ Meyer's films all had different types of story lines. None was like Logan's Run or Barbarella.

The type of movies he made was firmly b-movies. With stars such as Kitten Natividad, Shari Eubank and Erica Gavin. He made his first film in 1959 and his last in 1979. The first thing he did though was a documentary The French Peep Show in 1954 and the last another documentary 2001 Pandora Peaks. On the super sized woman of the same name.

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! - Three strippers seeking thrills encounter a young couple in the desert. After dispatching the boyfriend, they take the girl hostage and begin scheming on a crippled old man living with his two sons in the desert, reputedly hiding a tidy sum of cash. They become houseguests of the old man and try and seduce the sons in an attempt to locate the money, not realizing that the old man has a few sinister intentions of his own.

Vixen! - Vixen lives in a Canadian mountain resort with her naive pilot husband. While he's away flying in tourists, she gets it on with practically everybody including a husband and his wife, and even her biker brother. She is openly racist, and she makes it clear that she won't do the wild thing with her brother's biker friend, who is black.

Up! - This kicks off with the murder of one Adolf Schwartz (who bears a striking resemblance to another famous Adolf) by placing a ravenous piranha fish in his bathtub. Who did it? No-one knows or cares, as they're too busy being distracted by busty Margo Winchester, who hitch-hikes into# town and gets involved with all the local men. It all ends with a series of complicated plot twists that reveal that just about everyone is really someone else. And if it gets too confusing, Russ Meyer helpfully arranges for a one- woman nude Greek chorus to pop up at intervals to explain what's going on.

Beneath the Valley of the Ultra-Vixens - Believe it or not even in Smalltown USA there are still people who are unfulfilled and unrelieved in the midst of plenty. Levonna & Lamar could have the perfect relationship if it were not Lamar's obsession with rear entry. After submitting to the one last time Levonna comes up with a plan. While Lamar is trying find other tail to try his technique on, Levonna becomes Lola with aid of a wig and a Mexican accent. A Mexican cocktail later Lola finally has Lamar straight, but he wasn't awake for it. The gay marriage counselor, attracted to Lamar's problem, couldn't help them and Lemar must finally seek redemption at the church of Rio Dio Radio and the laying on of hands by Sister Eufaula Roo.

Russ Meyer brought not a lot to the cinema world. Except he did become famous for the super sized women of the time. As most of his films featured large chested women. Plus he did sort of tackle many issues most would avoid.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Russ Meyer: Better for Lucy that he's not still alive?Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:17 pm    Subject: Russ Meyer: Better for Lucy that he's not still alive? Reply with quote

I say, give Lucy the role of Lenina Crowe in the forthcoming "Brave New World" adaptation (being made by Andrew Niccol I believe).

Lenina is English and in the novel is described as "pneumatic" which I think means voluptuous. The character is also naieve which I think would suit Lucy's lack of direct acting experience. Only thing is, to be very accurate to the novel, she would have to wear blue contacts!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Russ Meyer: Better for Lucy that he's not still alive?Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:24 pm    Subject: Russ Meyer: Better for Lucy that he's not still alive? Reply with quote

Now that is an idea I like the sound of Smile
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Russ Meyer: Better for Lucy that he's not still alive?Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:49 am    Subject: lucy super vixen Reply with quote

Hehe Hehe Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: