Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Rosie Jones
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashley19

Contributions: 281

Rosie JonesPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:44 am    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

http://celebdailyfresh.com/2017/10/04/rosie-jones-nude-calendar-2010-photoshoot/

2010 calendar
KungFury

Contributions: 166

Rosie JonesPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:30 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

I always liked Rosie Jones EchelonV, I think she was always hot. Sexiest smile ever. And I don't mind her slim petite body. It's rare to find these days, most are trying to be Lucy Vixen shape but it's an unhealthy. Same with being too slim too like Jess Davies. I think Rosie has one of the best bodies around, she's up there with Holly Peers, Lucy Pinder, Sophie Howard, Lissy Cunningham, etc.
EchelonV

Contributions: 40

Rosie JonesPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:25 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

You and me both KungFury! Love her and miss her type too. Like you said, not a lot of girls out there with a fit body like hers.

Love that calendar ashley19, I own it and it's my favorite of hers. This picture is one of my top favorites!
https://img.yt/img-59d4be6893577.html
KungFury

Rosie JonesPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:46 am    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

Yeah totally man, she's great. Seems like a nice lass too, a bonus.
EchelonV

Rosie JonesPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:24 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

Some 2018 calendars are popping up and it doesn't look like Rosie is even in these now. She must really be about done. Sad
KungFury

Rosie JonesPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:07 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

Always like her with Holly. Make quite a couple lol. Hehe

elfinlez

Contributions: 106

Rosie JonesPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:53 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

KungFury

Rosie JonesPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:43 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

From her recent Instagram Stories. Looking great as usual.

ashley19

Contributions: 281

Rosie JonesPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:41 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

gif
KungFury

Rosie JonesPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:20 am    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

IMO I think these are her best pics ever, so gorgeous!

EchelonV

Rosie JonesPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:10 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

Yes that set is great! Rosie looks great in green. Big Smile

Nice posters, I own them too and they're up! Thumb Up!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: