Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Rosie Jones
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Rosie JonesPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:44 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

Last edited by manstyle12 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Rosie JonesPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:07 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

i know this may be a long shot considering this is a lucy forum but could someone from the UK upload rosies loaded shoot vid?
http://www.loaded.co.uk/blog/index.php?blog=6&title=rosie_jones_gets_naked_and_jumps_in_a_po&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1
or maybe point to a site where its uploaded already(eg.dailymotion,metacafe). its blocking Canada for whatever reason.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Rosie JonesPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:43 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

Is that not something to do with proxy settings? I'm probably wrong but it's something about ticking/unticking boxes to allow certain things on a webpage to work or not work. Pigeon knows what I'm blabbing on about Hehe
manstyle12

Rosie JonesPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:09 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

marvinboutlier

Contributions: 9

Rosie JonesPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:55 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
i know this may be a long shot considering this is a lucy forum but could someone from the UK upload rosies loaded shoot vid?
http://www.loaded.co.uk/blog/index.php?blog=6&title=rosie_jones_gets_naked_and_jumps_in_a_po&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1
or maybe point to a site where its uploaded already(eg.dailymotion,metacafe). its blocking Canada for whatever reason.

RockyMoney wrote:
Is that not something to do with proxy settings? I'm probably wrong but it's something about ticking/unticking boxes to allow certain things on a webpage to work or not work. Pigeon knows what I'm blabbing on about Hehe

No, it has nothing to do with proxies. There are a couple reasons why this could be happening.

In Canada, the CRTC (Canadian Radio-Television Telecommunications Commission) blocks out a lot of internet video. This is normally done on television network sites like ABC, NBC in the US or BBC in the UK. This is to basically divert Canadians who watch tv on websites to Canadian websites for the advertising dollars. You can not watch the show "House" for example on FOX TV's site but you could watch it on CTV's website. Perhaps Nuts and Loaded have gotten grouped together with other sites that broadcast.

Also, it could be that Nuts/Loaded no longer has (or never had in the first place) broadcast rights into Canada. For some reason it isn't happening any longer. Could be a fee to broadcast, or the CRTC turned Nuts down. Something happened.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Rosie JonesPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:15 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

Nuts videos - and most likely Loaded as well - are limited to UK-only viewing. This is done simply in order to limit the bandwidth cost of providing the facility. Nothing to do with advertising or broadcast rights, it's simply to reduce demand and hence bandwidth consumption.

If the restriction is implemented only at the HTTP level then it will be possible to circumvent it by using an HTTP proxy located in the UK (assuming they haven't also blacklisted UK proxy IPs).

However the videos themselves are served using the unspeakably evil RTMP protocol and if there is also a block at the RTMP level then it would also be necessary to proxy the RTMP connection, which is much more difficult, due both to the lack of RTMP proxies and the lack of a browser option to configure their use.

Chances are though it is only an HTTP-level block so the UK proxy option is worth a shot.
linkweed

Rosie JonesPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:39 am    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

strange that you say nuts vids are restricted to UK considering ive never had problems watching them, or zoo vids for that matter. though i did try to watch the new kelly andrews nuts vid and it said it was restricted in my country, but that only lasted a few hours as I can watch it now. loaded is still a no though.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Rosie JonesPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:15 am    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

Nuts's official position is that the vids are UK-only and I have seen the video replaced by a message to that effect when visiting the site via a non-UK proxy by way of experiment. Perhaps the list of IP ranges they are using to implement the block is incomplete or otherwise imperfect. Odd that there should be any difference between Nuts and Loaded though.

Can't comment about Zoo as that is a different publishing organisation entirely and one in which I have no interest due to their lack of Lucy material Smile
linkweed

Rosie JonesPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:22 am    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

ive tired UK proxies with no success, the video never loads. turns out after a few searches ive found that proxies cannot load flash. i guess ill wait, the vid is bound to be uploaded sometime somewhere.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Rosie JonesPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:06 am    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

Proxies certainly can load flash. Videos uploaded to youtube containing material from the UK TV channel Channel 4 tend to get blocked from UK viewers but it is still possible to watch them from the UK by using a non-UK proxy.

However youtube uses the HTTP protocol to transport the video stream whereas Nuts/Loaded videos, as I mentioned, use the purulent evil which is RTMP (this is also the reason why common browser download helper extensions cannot capture them). While there is no reason why RTMP cannot be proxied, public proxies for RTMP are extremely rare, and the proxy configuration options provided by browsers do not apply to RTMP, so configuring the use of such a proxy is not possible from within the browser.

A more indirect approach to proxying RTMP connections is to block the RTMP port (port 1935) which will cause the Adobe flash player to use its fallback option of tunneling the RTMP connection over HTTP, so a standard HTTP proxy can be used (at least in theory - I haven't tried it). However again it is not possible to block port 1935 from within the browser; probably the easiest way for an average user to do it is to use their router's admin interface to block the port at the router. It may also be necessary to block port 443 to prevent the flash player trying to tunnel RTMP over HTTPS which again is difficult to proxy.

Your experience would seem to indicate that the regional block for these videos is implemented both at the HTTP and RTMP levels.

So remember that lot for future reference Smile for this particular case I have uploaded the video you want here Smile
linkweed

Rosie JonesPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:36 am    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

very useful info there. i gave a quick glance at my routers admin page and ive only opened ports for xboxlive, but cant find where to block ports. ill find whatever info i need for this on google before this thread turns into a proxy tutorial, however i would like to thank you kindly for the info and of course the fantastical rosie vid. thanks again pigeon
Pigeon
Site Admin

Rosie JonesPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:56 am    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
...before this thread turns into a proxy tutorial...

Hehe OK, one final point though: it's outbound ports you need to be blocking. They are usually open by default. Your xbox port that you have opened will be an inbound port, which are usually closed by default.
manstyle12

Rosie JonesPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:24 am    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

Rosie Jones new calendar:
No 2011 calendar pics unless officially released please. ~ P

...Here they are:

linkweed

Rosie JonesPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:25 am    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

sorry to bring this thread out from the deep without a picture post, but has anyone seen any scans of rosies new front jan/11 shoot? im guessing its been out a week or so now and i havent seen scans anywhere.
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Rosie JonesPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:34 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
sorry to bring this thread out from the deep without a picture post, but has anyone seen any scans of rosies new front jan/11 shoot? im guessing its been out a week or so now and i havent seen scans anywhere.

I've got the magazine on my IPhone, i was expecting alot more, but its still a decent shoot Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: