Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did you make it to the end?
Yes
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
No but crossed the half-point mark
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

imdb_acc

Contributions: 62

Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid)Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:52 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid) Reply with quote

Took me several months to make this. I'd really appreciate it if you could comment after watching it Smile

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18sthn_rosie-jones-challenge_redband

For me, without stopping,

Normally without lube : 4:18
Normally with lube : 2:07
Following the instructions in the vid : 9:17
Abstained from everything for 4 days and did nothing but watch the video : 25:02 without even touching

My favorite one is the Christmas song. Smile
imdb_acc

Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid)Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:24 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid) Reply with quote

The poll is just a yes or no question.
2013arthus

Contributions: 180

Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid)Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:32 am    Subject: Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid) Reply with quote

what this vdo really do??
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid)Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:07 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid) Reply with quote

i think its how long can you beat one out before u explode, personnally i prefer doing it with the girl Big Smile
imdb_acc

Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid)Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:32 am    Subject: Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid) Reply with quote

EVISU wrote:
i think its how long can you beat one out before u explode, personnally i prefer doing it with the girl Big Smile

This. Also, even you don't wanna do all that, enjoy the videos. Took a long time editing them all to songs.

Enjoy!
Left_Hander

Contributions: 44

Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid)Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:45 am    Subject: Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid) Reply with quote

Nice video. I've gotta say, I admire you're ability to sit and watch the video for 25 minutes without "doing stuff". I certainly don't have that much self control Hehe
2013arthus

Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid)Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:04 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid) Reply with quote

will anyone please tell me what the video about??
imdb_acc

Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid)Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:22 am    Subject: Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid) Reply with quote

Many members asked me to do a Lucy Pinder one. I've done a 25min compilation but it has lots of clips from her Exclusive Paid videos. I'm sure it will be taken down the second I upload it.

I made another 3min music video and that has only 10second worth of clips from her Paid videos. Not sure if I should upload it or not..
imdb_acc

Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid)Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:59 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid) Reply with quote

2013arthus wrote:

Ummm, watch this Lynx video and tell me what you think it's about : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5wXIcJI5mQ
2013arthus

Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid)Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:48 am    Subject: Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid) Reply with quote

imdb_acc wrote:
2013arthus wrote:

Ummm, watch this Lynx video and tell me what you think it's about : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5wXIcJI5mQ

will you please share the link of "Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid)" video??
BTW, i loved the video of your shared link. Thumb Up!
imdb_acc

Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid)Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:51 pm    Subject: Re: Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid) Reply with quote

2013arthus wrote:
imdb_acc wrote:
2013arthus wrote:

will you please share the link of "Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid)" video??
BTW, i loved the video of your shared link. Thumb Up!

Here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18sthn_rosie-jones-challenge_redband
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid)Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:38 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones Challenge (52min vid) Reply with quote

Can we one of Lucy uploaded onto Dailymotion??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: