Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Rosie Jones 'Au Natural'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
devianttubs

Contributions: 43

Rosie Jones 'Au Natural'Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:52 am    Subject: Rosie Jones 'Au Natural' Reply with quote

Ok so i was doing the usual website rounds, checking what was new and that when i came across this article on the Page3 website

http://www.page3.com/feature/2010/moveanymountain/index.shtml

Its basically about some of the Page 3 girls climbing Mt Toubkai in order to raise money for Help For Heroes. I'm all for the fund raising aspect but what i wasn't prepared for was the photo documentation!!! Yikes!

Although i am a big fan of Miss Rosie Jones, her 'Au Natural' photo really does focus how much make up and digital manipulation can have on our girl's image.

Im not sure what everyone else recons but... yikes!
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Rosie Jones 'Au Natural'Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:41 am    Subject: Rosie Jones 'Au Natural' Reply with quote

Spinning Eyes
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Rosie Jones 'Au Natural'Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:09 am    Subject: Rosie Jones 'Au Natural' Reply with quote

Weep
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Rosie Jones 'Au Natural'Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:09 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones 'Au Natural' Reply with quote

I would imagine making a face like the joker isnt helping much either. that would prob be a scary face With makeup.
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Rosie Jones 'Au Natural'Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:13 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones 'Au Natural' Reply with quote

with the second pic u can see the length of that NOSE Yuck
devianttubs

Contributions: 43

Rosie Jones 'Au Natural'Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:46 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones 'Au Natural' Reply with quote

Ahhh, where would we be with out our beloved Photoshop Hehe

But seriously, appologies if i have ruined anyone's delight for Miss J, lets just pretend that snap was a 'bad day' she is climbing a mountain afterall.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Rosie Jones 'Au Natural'Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:33 pm    Subject: Rosie Jones 'Au Natural' Reply with quote

I am immediately reminded of my oft-repeated comment that Lucy does look just as good outside the studio as in it Hehe

But to be fair, there's nothing like the flash on a snap camera for making anyone look awful.
Chris

Contributions: 726

Rosie Jones 'Au Natural'Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:56 am    Subject: Rosie Jones 'Au Natural' Reply with quote

I think that's simply an example of a bad picture of Rosie Jones. I've seen other candid shots of her and she looks much cuter. And besides, she doesn't look THAT bad. I've seen much worse. ;-)

Pigeon wrote:
I am immediately reminded of my oft-repeated comment that Lucy does look just as good outside the studio as in it :hehe

This is very true. Although, I feel that Lucy is even better looking out of the studio.
redhawk

Contributions: 274

Rosie Jones 'Au Natural'Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:33 am    Subject: Rosie Jones 'Au Natural' Reply with quote

Perfect instance is lucy and madison together without makeup,if u remember that photo.both lucy n madisom welch lukin v gud.madison specially look good when outside studio-check her myspace page perhaps!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: