Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Rhian Sugden
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Rhian SugdenPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:17 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

Rhian is in the Aussie people magazine this week.... can anyone from down under post a scan for us.

Cheers x
xxLynnexx

Rhian SugdenPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:23 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

Here we go....found it.....

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Rhian SugdenPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:01 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

Sorry that nobody on here managed to oblige...

I've removed the green-ness and the noise for you, anyway, despite my cat trying to prevent me Hehe
xxLynnexx

Rhian SugdenPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:07 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

Thank you....You have your cat lending you a hand and I have my 1 year old pushing all the buttons on my laptop Big Smile
patriot

Contributions: 739

Rhian SugdenPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:26 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

Hmm...Scratch Chin

Is Rhian your modelling alias Lynne Hehe

xxLynnexx

Rhian SugdenPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:38 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

Oh my double life has been exposed.... Wink
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Rhian SugdenPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:35 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

Naked for Upstairs Downstairs - 5/3/12

Beerlover

Rhian SugdenPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:12 am    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

Page3 Wednesday 23rd May 2012

Beerlover

Rhian SugdenPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:31 am    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

Beerlover

Rhian SugdenPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:57 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

Frank White PS

Pigeon
Site Admin

Rhian SugdenPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:05 pm    Subject: RHIAN SUGDEN FAKE WEBSITE WARNING Reply with quote

Rhian Sugden's REAL website is www.rhianmariesugden.com - DO NOT join rhian-sugden dot co dot uk as it is FAKE!

Remember those crusty stains MNS Media who made such a blithering awful pig's ear of Lucy's official website that they got kicked off all Girl Management's websites for it?

Seems their delightful habit of ripping off glamour models continues unabated... Melissa Debling and Georgie Darby are two more who have been complaining about them in recent months, for making fake "official" websites, selling their pics and not giving them any of the money. Now Rhian Sugden has also fallen victim to their scummy activities...

...and this has brought out that they have ripped off Jen Campbell as well...

Green Lid Media is another of MNS Media's names - the rDNS on their servers tends to name greenlid rather than mns - it's all the same bunch.

Rhian Sugden's REAL website is www.rhianmariesugden.com

Punters, DO NOT have anything to do with rhian-sugden dot co dot uk - it is not her, it is MNS Media ripping Rhian Sugden off.

Models and agencies, DO NOT have anything to do with MNS Media, Green Lid, Scott Ninness, Mike Lee Roberts or any of their activities/companies - unprofessional, unethical rip-off merchants as they have repeatedly shown themselves to be.
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

Rhian SugdenPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:21 am    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

Some Higher Quality stuff,

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Rhian SugdenPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:42 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

So apparently she's in the next B*g Br*ther Roll Eyes I wonder if Lucy's reaction was something like....Head Smack ? Hehe

Oh and it looks like Danica is too, real surprise there. Big Laugh
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Rhian SugdenPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:35 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

I hope Lucy doesn't go back in...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Rhian SugdenPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:50 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

Given how much she hated it and how when she finally got released she was happier than I've ever seen anyone be, I don't think there's much chance of that... thank the Lord Big Smile

Completely shocked that she's tweeted about watching it though, given how often she's said it was s**t and she never watches it...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: