Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Rhian Sugden
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Beerlover



Joined: 19 Oct 2011
Contributions: 1423

Rhian SugdenPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:14 am    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote


Page 3 - 11th August 2016

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Beerlover



Joined: 19 Oct 2011
Contributions: 1423

Rhian SugdenPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:44 am    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote


on holiday in Kalkan, Turkey, August 10, 2016

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 582
Location: UK

Rhian SugdenPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:12 am    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote


the new MCG shoot is just WOW>...love this girl....she seems skinnier than most of the glam elite but so cute with those big tits

shot in january i think....not sure why it takes 8 mths to publish!!

maybe MCG are storing huge vaults of photos, so if models retire...they have loads odf archive material?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Marty



Joined: 17 Nov 2011
Contributions: 562

Rhian SugdenPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:50 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote


There's at least one of Holly's shoots they haven't released yet, in a kitchen. I cancelled my sub last week, got fed up of the sameness of the shoots and the way the photographer seems to cut the models' heads off! Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lolsmasher



Joined: 26 Apr 2013
Contributions: 574
Location: Europe

Rhian SugdenPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:24 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote


Marty wrote:
I cancelled my sub last week, got fed up of the sameness of the shoots and the way the photographer seems to cut the models' heads off! Sad


MCG's photographers seem amateurish at times, but they're also capable of snapping a decent amount of good shots from time to time, maybe because they're working exclusively with top tier models. This kind of inconsistency is borderline ridiculous and shouldn't be present in a company like MCG... I'm also growing bored of their content. They need to get out of that house and shoot on different locations with different styles, otherwise they're just going to become Only Tease v2.

I had more to say on this matter, but I lost my train of thought.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Marty



Joined: 17 Nov 2011
Contributions: 562

Rhian SugdenPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:38 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote


lolsmasher wrote:
Marty wrote:
I cancelled my sub last week, got fed up of the sameness of the shoots and the way the photographer seems to cut the models' heads off! Sad


MCG's photographers seem amateurish at times, but they're also capable of snapping a decent amount of good shots from time to time, maybe because they're working exclusively with top tier models. This kind of inconsistency is borderline ridiculous and shouldn't be present in a company like MCG... I'm also growing bored of their content. They need to get out of that house and shoot on different locations with different styles, otherwise they're just going to become Only Tease v2.

I had more to say on this matter, but I lost my train of thought.


I agree 100%, I might re-sub at Christmas and see if it's got better but I doubt it. Honestly, reckon I could do a better job than some of their photographers, they don't even seem to filter out any of the bad pictures, there's two pics from Holly's last shoot that don't even have Holly in them, just shots of a closed door! :O
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lolsmasher



Joined: 26 Apr 2013
Contributions: 574
Location: Europe

Rhian SugdenPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:44 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote


Marty wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
Marty wrote:
I cancelled my sub last week, got fed up of the sameness of the shoots and the way the photographer seems to cut the models' heads off! Sad


MCG's photographers seem amateurish at times, but they're also capable of snapping a decent amount of good shots from time to time, maybe because they're working exclusively with top tier models. This kind of inconsistency is borderline ridiculous and shouldn't be present in a company like MCG... I'm also growing bored of their content. They need to get out of that house and shoot on different locations with different styles, otherwise they're just going to become Only Tease v2.

I had more to say on this matter, but I lost my train of thought.


They don't even seem to filter out any of the bad pictures, there's two pics from Holly's last shoot that don't even have Holly in them, just shots of a closed door! :O


Really? I thought that was a Damien Morley exclusivity Hehe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Marty



Joined: 17 Nov 2011
Contributions: 562

Rhian SugdenPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:47 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote


lolsmasher wrote:


Really? I thought that was a Damien Morley exclusivity Hehe


Maybe he's been passing on his shooting style to wannabe glamour photographers! Hehe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lolsmasher



Joined: 26 Apr 2013
Contributions: 574
Location: Europe

Rhian SugdenPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:02 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote


Marty wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:


Really? I thought that was a Damien Morley exclusivity Hehe


Maybe he's been passing on his shooting style to wannabe glamour photographers! Hehe


I guess it's just a matter of time before they start publishing their photos in garbage quality as well... Roll Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 582
Location: UK

Rhian SugdenPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:02 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote


i found one of Hollys sets with that famous "door pic" it confused me too?

wondered if she was hiding somewhere...?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Marty



Joined: 17 Nov 2011
Contributions: 562

Rhian SugdenPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:29 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote


She was behind the door! Hehe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Beerlover



Joined: 19 Oct 2011
Contributions: 1423

Rhian SugdenPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:20 am    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote


Page 3 - August 21, 2016

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Beerlover



Joined: 19 Oct 2011
Contributions: 1423

Rhian SugdenPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:05 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Beerlover



Joined: 19 Oct 2011
Contributions: 1423

Rhian SugdenPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:54 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tungsten



Joined: 05 Nov 2012
Contributions: 238
Location: England

Rhian SugdenPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:40 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote


Ibiza 11/9/16

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Lucy Pinder News on Twitter Lucy Pinder TV on Facebook Lucy Pinder herself on Twitter


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23+repack-4 (Debian) © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO