Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Rhian Sugden
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 739

Rhian SugdenPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:48 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

Up for eviction week one, surprise surprise!

Given who shes up against i'm hoping she'll be alright, so far shes coming across quite warm and relatable so if she gets through this week she may not do that bad.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Rhian SugdenPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:14 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

Well, of all the sick evil hypocritical Censoreds...

Look what Girl Management has put on twitter this evening:

GM on twitter wrote:
Ooooohhh Sad I'm finding it very hard seeing my girls upset on #Cbb I want to give them both a hug and give a few others a piece of my mind!

...shortly followed by...

GM on twitter wrote:
TO SAVE RHIAN CALL- 0901 616 17 xx OR 650 58 xx RT RT!!!!!!

Proof conclusive that Girl Management's pretence to care about their models is a complete and utter sham, a barefaced lie.

If she really did "find it very hard seeing her girls upset", then if she had any spark of human decency she would be urging people to vote them OUT, not in. What sort of twisted mind wails about their distress and then urges people to prolong their distress? A revolting sick liar whose pretence to care is a transparent fake, that's what.

And just what the heck did she expect to happen when she put them in there? It doesn't exactly take the brains of an Einstein to foresee that they will be subjected to abuse by the other inmates. She can't be that stupid as to think that wouldn't happen. She put them in there knowing full well they would have a bad time, but she doesn't care because it's more money for Girl Management. And then she has the sheer gall to whine and moan and try and pretend she's upset when the inevitable happens. B******s is she upset, if she really was she'd be trying to get them out.

And just to put the tin lid on it she's messed up Lucy's head to get her to plug keeping them in as well. Lucy who after the miserable time she had in there ought to be the first to sympathise with them and try and help them, not try and screw them over. If anyone's going to take their side Lucy by all rights ought to be first on the list, not off the list altogether...

She's messed Lucy's head up so as to turn her against her friends and try and force them to continue with an experience which Lucy knows first hand is thoroughly miserable and valueless. She's made Lucy s**t on her friends' heads from a height in the name of bringing some kind of illusion of success to Girl Management.

And before the usual idiots start in with their predictable claims that manipulating Lucy like that is impossible and the very suggestion is offensive, I would remind them that if you deny that Lucy has been manipulated into s**tting on her friends' heads, you are left with the conclusion that she is the sort of person who is quite happy to s**t on her friends' heads. Some kind of "support" it is to promote that sort of garbage. So don't start.

This is the most blatant demonstration yet of Girl Management's false, hypocritical, exploitative nature, and the sooner Rhian, Lucy, Danica and everyone else get away from them the better.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Rhian SugdenPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:47 am    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
...And just what the heck did she expect to happen when she put them in there? It doesn't exactly take the brains of an Einstein to foresee that they will be subjected to abuse by the other inmates. She can't be that stupid as to think that wouldn't happen. She put them in there knowing full well they would have a bad time, but she doesn't care because it's more money for Girl Management...

Beer Well said. The longer she's in there, the more publicity for GM. How unpleasant she may find it is irrelevant.

As for Lucy's twitter, I wouldn't be surprised if the all these "Save Rhian" tweets were made by GM and not directly by Lucy. I'm sure I read in the past her twitter is jointly written by both her and GM.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Rhian SugdenPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:27 am    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
As for Lucy's twitter, I wouldn't be surprised if the all these "Save Rhian" tweets were made by GM and not directly by Lucy. I'm sure I read in the past her twitter is jointly written by both her and GM.

That's a good point actually Smile You remember correctly, and the two RTs this evening were very soon after GM put them on the GM feed... whereas there was nothing else today except for just one tweet, viz. Lucy cheering on the Saints several hours before. So maybe you are right and GM hijacked Lucy's feed to send it to more people... Wry
snowflake

Contributions: 665

Rhian SugdenPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:32 am    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

All this showbuisness and manipulations make me Hurl and Furious and Censored !!
patriot

Rhian SugdenPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:57 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

Jeeeez another thread trashed with bad vibes and more GM bashing.

On a lighter note best of luck to Rhian and if lynne doesn't pheost while she's in the house I'll assume she really is Rhian Smile
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Rhian SugdenPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:50 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

Hehe Nope just plain old me!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Rhian SugdenPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:28 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
Jeeeez another thread trashed with bad vibes and more GM bashing.

Sorry about that Sad ... but they do seem to go out of their way to make themselves bashable!

You'll probably be glad to hear that I now retract most of it after seeing the vast and horrifying display of insanity on my twitter feed last night...

It seemed obvious to me that nobody would say something as bleeding stupid as "My friend is having a bad time so please do all you can to make sure she carries on having a bad time for as long as possible" unless they were somehow made to. Last night showed me that assuming people in general were not bleeding stupid was a bad move... which I should have known already, but I thought there were some limits...

They all seem to think that if one particular person is ejected the trouble will stop. Why? It'll just mean that someone else takes over the position of top swine. Natural pack behaviour. Especially since the whole premise of the show is to foster discord and unpleasantness because it "makes good telly" Roll Eyes and the people on it are selected to make that as likely as possible...

Rhian and Danica have both been selected to go in there so that they can be targets of abuse. They both have "bad reputations" - Rhian from the Vernon Kaye rubbish, and Danica from that stupid "rinsing" programme that GM put her on - and the whole idea of having them in there is so that people will have a go at them for it. If it isn't one person, it'll be someone else. All that being in there will achieve is to further tarnish the public's view of them, and of models in general, by playing up to this idiotic "models are slags" stereotype, and cause them to have a bad time in the process. They get paid the same no matter how long they're in there for, so trying to prolong their stay is both pointless and cruel.

I would have thought this would be blindingly obvious, but it seems that people just don't have a clue. The whole rose tinted glasses thing again. I can't base my life or opinions around that sort of irrationality...

GM at least though ought to be aware of it. They're an agency - it's their job to know stuff like that! GM can't possibly fail to realise that BB want Rhian and Danica in there so they can be attacked because nastiness boosts the viewing figures. So while I am taking back the bit about them messing Lucy's head up on the grounds that every other bugger's head is just as messed up, I am not taking back the bit about them putting their profits before their models' welfare and reacting with sickening hypocrisy and falseness.
patriot

Rhian SugdenPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:38 pm    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

Congrats on beeting off the wicked witch!

Beerlover

Contributions: 1498

Rhian SugdenPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:05 am    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

Leaving B*g Br*ther House [29th August 2012]

Beerlover

Rhian SugdenPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:06 am    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

Page 3 August 31st 2012

Beerlover

Rhian SugdenPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:13 am    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

"Rhian in her bubble" Page 3 Photoshoot August 2012 hd720p

http://depositfiles.com/files/94iro9eds
Beerlover

Rhian SugdenPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:16 am    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

Beerlover

Rhian SugdenPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:23 am    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

GIF:

Beerlover

Rhian SugdenPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:31 am    Subject: Rhian Sugden Reply with quote

Nuts Photoshoot [29th August 2012]

http://www.mediafire.com/?zjidp969l21gzf5
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: