Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

RedhotGlamourgirls - Feature Girl Ezine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulb11

Contributions: 140

RedhotGlamourgirls - Feature Girl EzinePosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:08 pm    Subject: RedhotGlamourgirls - Feature Girl Ezine Reply with quote

Red Hot Glamour Girls, the site that does Lucy's merchandise now have their own online magazine. Guess who they chose to be the Star of their first issue. Yep thats right, of course it was our very own Lucy. So go over and check it out, (and maybe buy yourself something from the site while you are there)

http://www.redhotglamourgirls.co.uk/FeatureGirl/2009-10/index.html
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

RedhotGlamourgirls - Feature Girl EzinePosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:58 pm    Subject: RedhotGlamourgirls - Feature Girl Ezine Reply with quote

Oh, flippin' excellent Thumb Up! I've been waiting for this to appear for ages! Good work for spotting it!

It has definitely been worth the wait, too Big Smile not only are the pictures "red hot" but the interview is several notches above the usual run of the mill Smile One bit in particular deserves comment:

interview wrote:
Question wrote:
Do you think it's difficult to be taken seriously in the industry once you have the glamour label?
Lucy wrote:
I think it is very unrealistic for models such as myself to think we would be taken seriously in the media industry, as say an actress/presenter/singer, but then I do think that people with any intellect know that a job does not define who you are and if you're good at something also people can't deny it.

...And when there is hard evidence in the form of several tens of hours of top-notch performance presenting a live TV show, people certainly can't deny it Big Smile - eh Lucy? Wink

Like the bit about hating BB as well Smile

I have downloaded the whole thing to save it for posterity, but I'm not going to post it while the current issue is still on the RHGG site Wink

Don't forget to visit Lucy's shop and Lucy's profile as well Wink

The RHGG site is still under development; it's jolly good already, it looks set to get better and Lucy is definitely the star of it Big Grin
kilbs

Contributions: 214

RedhotGlamourgirls - Feature Girl EzinePosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:36 pm    Subject: RedhotGlamourgirls - Feature Girl Ezine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
interview wrote:
Question wrote:
Do you think it's difficult to be taken seriously in the industry once you have the glamour label?
Lucy wrote:
I think it is very unrealistic for models such as myself to think we would be taken seriously in the media industry, as say an actress/presenter/singer, but then I do think that people with any intellect know that a job does not define who you are and if you're good at something also people can't deny it.

...And when there is hard evidence in the form of several tens of hours of top-notch performance presenting a live TV show, people certainly can't deny it Big Smile - eh Lucy? Wink

I think thats the truest thing Ive ever seen on the internet Smile how is it Lucy gets to be so good at doing tv when shed never done it before. those vids of her on nuts tv are ace nobody could not take her seriously if theyve seen that.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

RedhotGlamourgirls - Feature Girl EzinePosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:56 pm    Subject: RedhotGlamourgirls - Feature Girl Ezine Reply with quote

kilbs wrote:
how is it Lucy gets to be so good at doing tv when shed never done it before.

Lucy's like that Wink give her something new to do and if she likes it she will do it with a quite remarkable instinctive ability to be good at it. Look at her discovery pics on Bournemouth beach and compare them with, for example, some of the pics of themselves women send in to Nuts... they are taking it more or less seriously but they still don't produce anything half as good as Lucy produced in a spirit of laughing and joking about Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: