Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Recent Walls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 739

Recent WallsPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:17 am    Subject: Recent Walls Reply with quote

All 1280x768 to fit my screen , I'm sure most of you can re-size them, if not just ask

Last edited by patriot on Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Recent WallsPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:55 am    Subject: Recent Walls Reply with quote

Good work that man Thumb Up!

...I see you don't share my views on backwards pictures Hehe
patriot

Recent WallsPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:47 pm    Subject: Recent Walls Reply with quote

I quite liked the first one so i've done a couple more from the same set

Nice and simple thats the way i like it
orpheous

Contributions: 1

Recent WallsPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:26 am    Subject: Recent Walls Reply with quote

can someone please upload all of these in 1600 x 900 ...thanks
patriot

Recent WallsPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:07 am    Subject: Recent Walls Reply with quote

images 2 & 3 from the first post not a problem, the others i think i've already blown them up to there maximum.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Recent WallsPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:04 pm    Subject: Recent Walls Reply with quote

Well the source image for no. 4 in the first post is now available in a larger size... Here are larger-sized source images for some of the others:

Unfortunately I can't help with the source image for the first one, the only copy I have of that is the one off the magazine cover and as is the way with cover pics it's beyond my ability to clean it up. And the second of the above is a bit blurred due to it being a rather small pic in the original magazine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: