Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:18 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Has anyone had any luck getting any of these yet? Wry

I was wondering if I should go ahead and subscribe. Cheers!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:01 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

I was thinking about this last night and concluded that I don't intend to subscribe. For these reasons...

1) Where does the money go? If the whole of what is left after the mobile phone networks have taken their cut goes to Lucy, then that's OK. If, however, it would mean that any of my money goes to "anyone else" - and I'm sure you all know who I mean - then that definitely isn't OK. And without any assurance that that is not the case, I'm not risking it.

2) Platform. My phone is a 10 cheapest-possible job which I keep in the car in case I break down in the middle of nowhere, and never use for anything else. I don't want the stuff on a screen the size of a postage stamp, I want it on the computer so I can see it properly. I don't think the phone has the capability of transferring data to the PC - there's certainly nothing in the book of words about it, nor did it come with a CD of Windoze drivers Smile - I'm not even sure if it can receive the stuff. I didn't buy it for this sort of thing. I'd have to buy a whole new different expensive phone which again I'd never use for anything else.

3) Quality. As raised by a couple of people in the other thread. This, for example, is a mobile phone video - if we're talking about that sort of quality then it's not worth bothering with. Of course, we don't actually know yet whether that will be the case, so this may not apply.

4) Subscription/payment method. SMS FTL. I want a standard web-based payment processing system - and moreover one that does not enforce subscription, but instead allows one-off, individually-authorised payments for each item. Selling the material as individual items via Lucy's redhotglamourgirls page would do the trick.

5) is one I'm not going to post because I don't even like thinking it, but to not think it would be inconsistent with thoughts I've held since long before Lucy even started modelling.

So, no Smile Though I'm hardly going to miss out because as has been said it's all going to show up on phun.org and a hundred other sites anyway - which rather makes a mockery of my effort to do the right thing by not allowing it on here, but there we go.

And there's an easy solution to all of these objections - replace the whole thing with a category in Lucy's redhotglamourgirls shop offering platform-independent, full-quality downloads through the existing redhotglamourgirls ordering system. Simple Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:01 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Robster wrote:

That is the million dollar question.....Should one subscribe to get these?
Will it be worth the money?
What exactly do I get for my money?
Is the quality there for the material?
Is there enough content?
What are the exclusives?

These and other questions could be answered next week Wink Big Grin (Yes a version of the old Soap finish there.)

Seriously. I've always said the samething when people asked me this question. There is only one person who can answer your question.....You! The only way you'll find out if it worth you subscribing is by doing it. What might be good for one person might disappoint another.

Just hope for all the people who join (trying not to put a negative vibe on it) I hope it isn't like Lindsey Strutt's official website. That has poor written all over it. From the short bad quality video's to the poor management of it. Guess who it is doing Lucy's new official website too.....

Personally I wouldn't for way to many reasons to list. Mostly though because I usually find that it isn't always what it is cracked up to be. As I've joined quite a few things where supposed to be exclusive Lucy things and usually turn out to be either a rip off that Lucy gets next to no benifits from or just a totally non-exclusive. Also as Pigeon said at the very first. Where does the money go, does any go to Lucy?
And I have a phone with all the bells and whistles. If that man has anything to do with this it's not going to be good.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:54 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

So I'm guessing no one has actually subscribed to this service Hehe In the past I've subscribed for other such subscription services on my mobile and the over all problem I found was I ended up being charged for hidden inclusions! I payed for what I wanted but then an additional 3 would also be taken from me! I'm still on the fence about this Wry
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:58 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

I actually tried to subscribe to the service via SMS... but I'm outside the UK, so I could not. Sad
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:34 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Robster wrote:

That is the million dollar question.....Should one subscribe to get these?
Will it be worth the money?
What exactly do I get for my money?
Is the quality there for the material?
Is there enough content?
What are the exclusives?

These and other questions could be answered next week Wink Big Grin (Yes a version of the old Soap finish there.)

Poggy, It would not surprise me if your questions on the "official" get removed before the person who can answer them gets to see them. Sad
Poggy

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:59 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

I know Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:11 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Lucy on twitter today wrote:
Hi @Picacodigos best to ask my management @girlsoho regarding this. They are looking into providing content for an international market x
Pinderlust

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:08 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Over 700 views in less than 2 days!!! If only Lucy knew how popular she was!! Hehe

I admit Pigeon, my good man, that I have succumbed to the dark side and let my lust for all things Lucy get the better of me; I have signed up for this...

and the result is...

Sweet Fanny Adams! Nothing! Spinning Eyes

I got a text message back including this web address to look up on my phone to download the goodies (doesn't work on PC based web of course, but the pages can be viewed):

http://mobileglamour.co.uk/lu*****der/V***

Nothing to do with Lucy there so far at all, an occasional bit to do with Lindsey Strutt and other lesser Nuts girls, BUT a LOT to do with what appears to be quite sleazy pr0n material Yuck

Also, for my fruitless searching, I have been charged significantly more than the 1.50 for the text by my mobile network for the data charges Thumb Down Not happy!!

My theory is that the website is not ready or complete yet (to say the least) and I will be texting "STOP" to finish it.

I would recommend that if people are interested that they visit that address I posted above (content never seems to stay quite the same) and wait until they can find concrete Lucy material on it before proceeding; I will be regularly checking it and not signing up again until I see something that looks solid.

Thanks, once again Pigeon for the comprehensive answer. I like your suggestions about paying for downloadable content via RedHotGlamourGirls or suchlike. (Also it is possible for licenses to be encoded onto WMV files to prevent illegal file sharing; these licenses need not be permanent and may be set to expire after 6 months or a year or so, something for Lucy and her management to think about).

Once again, I am upset that I have succumbed to red-blooded male weakness Weep and I am annoyed that Lucy and her fans seem to have been exploited here Censored

I hope things improve Thumb Up! ...

Last edited by Pinderlust on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:46 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Thanks to you too Robster for your post, it's useful to have the commentary from someone who's actually tried it...

And also it shows that the situation's worse than I expected...

I checked out that link, from the PC, just to see what happened. And you're right about the content... It's another of sunny jim's pr0n sites Thumb Down a good 99% of the content is pr0n and 100% inappropriate for anything connected with Lucy.

So now I know the answer to point 1 of my concerns - where does the money go? Answer: it goes to support scumbag's scummy pr0n operation Furious the unspeakable vermin is hijacking Lucy's work to help support his filth Nuke

It is beyond question that - back in the days when it allowed links at all - if anyone had posted a link to that site on Lucy's official forum the link would have been taken down as soon as any of the mods saw it. No links to pr0n sites or pics of pr0n stars were ever allowed on there. (Nor on here, for that matter, I'm only leaving that up so people can see what's happened.) If even such a tenuous association between Lucy's work and that sort of material as a link on a forum is not allowed, we can be jolly sure that such an intimate association as making Lucy's supposedly "exclusive" content an element in a great big pr0n library is completely beyond the pale.

I can only conclude that Lucy herself doesn't actually realise this thing is putting her "exclusive" content on his scummy pr0n site. After all, it would be a bit daft for her to subscribe to her own service, so she won't have seen what's on the link Robster posted. And he's deceived her about more or less everything else to do with the project so why would this be any different...

I don't suppose for one moment that Lucy would be happy about having her work placed as a drop in that ocean of filth if she actually knew what he was doing. I can't imagine that if Lucy did know her "exclusive" content was actually just one entry in a huge pr0n library she would do anything other than go mad.

He's deceived Lucy, hijacked her "exclusive" work to boost the content and income of his filth site and dragged Lucy's work into the gutter. Neither words nor emoticons suffice to express how far beyond furious I am at discovering this. I was never exactly hopeful to say the least but I never expected anything this bad to happen.

And he's lying to the fans - and using Lucy's official website to do it. "Subscribe to Lucy's service" and what you actually get - after paying - is a link to his filthy pr0n site with no Lucy material on it. And it's not an accident, it's quite deliberate on his part... I call that false advertising... trading law is hardly my area of expertise but it does strike me that he might get Lucy into trouble doing that.

Well, it's changed my mind about not allowing stuff on here. I took that position to protect Lucy. But now I see it'd not be protecting Lucy, it would simply be putting more money in the pocket of this subhuman worm who has thoroughly screwed her over and helping support the operation he's screwing her over with. So until Lucy finds out what he's done to her and finds someone trustworthy to market her material - again I'd think of redhotglamourgirls, they're a sound bunch - links to it on file hosting sites are allowed.

Robster wrote:
I hope things improve Thumb Up! ...

I'm sure they will as soon as Lucy finds out what's really going on Smile as I say I can't believe for a moment she's seen what you've seen because I can't imagine she'd be anything other than furious if she had...
Poggy

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:17 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

To be honest. I'm not surprised with the history of the man who is charge of all the programing. If you look at the mess that is Lindsey Strutt's official website. Then this is just true running on his part.

If Lucy's agency had any true value or commitment to Lucy. They would get this sorted out and get rid of this amateur web designer.
Pinderlust

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:48 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Thanks for your comments Pigeon.

It's all very frustrating and anger-making!

Maybe someone could Tweet Lucy about this and grass this guy up?

Also while they are at it they could maybe suggest Pigeon's RedHotGlamourGirls idea and / or my license idea to Lucy.

Thanks Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:52 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

I passed on the story of your experiences, Robster - of course without mentioning any names or specifying which website was concerned - to people who know more about trading laws than me. And the response confirms what I thought...

This is indeed actionable by Trading Standards.

Thereby it is shown that this so-called web designer is not only grossly incompetent, but highly unprofessional too. By hijacking Lucy's phone subscription service to point to his pr0n site he has left Lucy open to legal action.

Shoot

No, I don't suppose anyone actually will bring an action for 1.50, but that's not the point. The point is that they can, and to have put Lucy in that position is absolutely inexcusable.

I don't think I need to describe my personal feelings on this, I'm not even sure I can and I'm sure you can all guess anyway...
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:34 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Well if Lucy is vulnerable to legal action then this is starting to get a lot more serious than it originally was! Lucy needs to be alerted of this right away I would have said if this is the case. I just find myself amazed that this has managed to happen to a nice caring person who hasnt done anything wrong to anyone Ranting
pogo

Contributions: 361

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:00 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: