Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nacho

Contributions: 30

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:25 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

i've just tried what robster suggested and I got a new pic but no vid - very strange.

is it a topless vid?

Still not received any additional texts tho - this service is a nightmare
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:16 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Same here mate messed around with the web address on iphone and went back to the gchase mobile main page clicked on lucy pinder and golt a new pic... One a month! No txt or video tho...
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:02 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Well Nacho, it is only a topless video in the pre-2007 sense (ie. Lucy is covering her boobs creatively with her arm). There is even an audible comment during the video where the female photographer mentions that she can see a little bit of nipple and ask Lucy if that's OK! (which made me smile Big Grin )

It's a nice little video and Lucy looks stunning Big Smile and the quality is not too bad, probably about the same resolution as the average Nuts video, at least on the MP4 version. Obviously there was a very short window of time when the video was available! Spinning Eyes

I did also get the the same result as you when I checked the link just now; a second photo, a naked side-view one of Lucy leaning back and looking at the camera, which I believe was featured in one of the Australian magazines that Pigeon kindly scanned during the early part of last year. Is that what you found?

Anyway, fingers crossed that whatever the hell that's going with this issue gets resolved soon! BangHead Wink
nacho

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:26 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Cheers for letting us know mate
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:43 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

who thinks its a man moving her hair at the beginning of the video?
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:44 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Who thinks these videos that are meant to be sent to our mobiles havent been sent yet?!
Tedbaker199

Contributions: 93

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:51 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Who thinks these videos that are meant to be sent to our mobiles havent been sent yet?!

Me because I ain't had a vid yet but I got another pic.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:17 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

anything new?
Pinderlust

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:32 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Doesn't seem to be yet Qwertie, but the set-up is now different than it was originally.

Now when you got to Lucy's link and click on either of the "download" links you are presented with a form in which to input your mobile number so that a code can be sent to you so that you can then enter this code and pay the 1.50 as a one-off to obtain whatever picture etc. is on there.

It seems as if the site may be ditching the idea of regular weekly links for 1.50 (not that that was ever working anyway Roll Eyes lol!) and setting up Lucy's page to have a variety of individual items that can be downloaded as one-offs however you choose, maybe like the other girls' pages. This is all speculation by me though as Lucy's page is still a lot more different looking from Rhian's or Kelly Andrews' page for example.
ccunlif1

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:41 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Emailed site again. I got charged with 3 x 1.50 for the same pic i already downloaded.
Yet again had a moan that they wernt pulling their weight and it was all a bit of a sham.
Was told not to subscribe again as the whole site was to be relaunched.....

Will update
ccunlif1

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:29 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

This was the reply i got

Apparently the site will be changing to a new one with frequent updates. We shall see Smile

Regarding the New Service, Yes i know of the Questions and Grumbles which people have had with issues regarding the service. Persons who subscribed and received the 1st image have not been charged again unless the following weeks image was sent out. I understand the inconvenience this has caused and a new mobile site has been build and has the subscription service on offer as well. This has been set up with a different company and will launch over the weekend.

Kind regards
Michael Roberts
/////////////////////////
CREATIVE DIRECTOR
MNS MEDIA LTD
Pinderlust

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:14 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Good to know mate, cheers Thumb Up!

Guys, I just downloaded a new picture (for me my third). It's a full frontal nude picture with Lucy covering her modesty with her left hand and her right hand above her head, very tastefully done, although the lack of panties is probably a photoshop fake Wink

Has anyone else got this one I describe?

So far I have got in date order Picture "001" (Lucy sitting on the boat with her knee up), Video "mc_1342_7" (which I described 3 weeks ago), Picture "mc_1341_7" (side view of Lucy leaning back against white background) and Picture "mc_1343_7" (described above). Am I missing any?

Also not sure how much I was charged for the photo but it was definitely less than 1.50. I used the new method of inputting my mobile number and receiving the code etc. I was just curious if anything new was on there.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:50 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

A while back I subscribed to the service but never got anything so I cancelled it. I have considered to try again, if I do re-subscribe will I get sent all 3 images and the video or will I only get the latest image?

If someone could help that would be a great help Thumb Up!
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:49 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

I'm curious to know if anyone has tried it outside the UK? Smile
nacho

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:25 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Are we under the impression that this is working again?

I got a new pic last week, the one robster described. Should we be expecting one over the weekend?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: