Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nacho

Contributions: 30

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:15 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Still absolutely nothing from these jokers....

Tried ringing the customer service number in the txt and its a dud, prob not set up yet. Gave the number on the mobile site a call and it always clicks on to some anonymous voicemail.

Will keep trying and let u guys know if I have any luck.

Frustrated isn't the word - nothing worse than when u buy something and it doesn't do what it says on the tin.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:38 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

nacho wrote:
Tried ringing the customer service number in the txt and its a dud, prob not set up yet.

It should be set up since the "service" has been running on other sites for some considerable time. Care to post it so those who may have tried such things (Poggy?) can see if it's the same one?

This is, of course, another point in favour of junking this setup and selling downloads via redhotglamourgirls - nothing wrong with their customer service.
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:45 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Emailed the guy again who replied this morning asking for an update, didnt expect one casuse of the bank holiday but here is hoping
nacho

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:35 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

This is the number on the txt I received. I also tried the one that comes up when u go onn to lucy's site via the mobile.
ccunlif1

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:41 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay but i emailed the site again and finally got a reply....

Here was what was sent:

Afternoon Chris, again sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, i have just been intouch with the relevant department are on this issue and looking to resolve it this week. Thank you for your patience in this matter and the subscription service should be in full working order this week.

Kind regards
Michael Roberts
/////////////////////////
CREATIVE DIRECTOR
MNS MEDIA LTD
/////////////////////////

Will post any other replies if i get them... Hopefully some bloody vids soon too!
nacho

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:47 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Good work cunlif - hopefully it will be sorted soon.

On the upside as its meant to have been working for some time there must be a backlog of stuff to be sent out.
ccunlif1

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:02 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Yeah i can see whats gonna happen about 20 quids worth of messages in one hit for a pic we already have! Oh well lets see
Pigeon
Site Admin

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:08 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Of course a far better solution, both for Lucy and for everyone else, would be - as I have pointed out many times - to take the whole thing away from these incompetent fools and transfer it to someone who is actually good at their job. I have no confidence that it either will be sorted, or that if by some miracle it is, that it will stay sorted. Their track record on other sites (cf. Poggy's reports on Lindsey's site) certainly suggests that it will never be any good.

Had the material been sold through redhotglamourgirls or someone similarly competent in the first place, none of this kerfuffle would ever have arisen. It would also solve the problems of no access for non-UK users, lack of acceptable payment methods, difficulty for people who want the stuff on their PC, low-quality phone-resolution material, and all the other objections that have been raised.

To persist with trying to sell it through an "organisation" - in the loosest sense of the word - who have spent the past several months repeatedly demonstrating that they couldn't "organise" a p**s-up in a brewery simply makes no sense at all.

Since Lucy is an intelligent and sensible person, I can only conclude that some external factor is tying her hands, preventing her from doing the logical thing. That such a factor exists at all, let alone continues to exist for so long with her apparently unable to do anything about it, makes me very angry.

It is perhaps relevant to point out that it is still impossible to access Lucy's actual website using a phone - this has been broken for several weeks now and there's still no sign of it being fixed.
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:30 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

apparently a new pic has been uploaded. now lets see what happens next tuesday.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:00 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
apparently a new pic has been uploaded.

Half right...

A pic has appeared, yes...

But it is not new. It is one that has been freely available for thirteen months. Look at the date in the filename of this site's copy of it, below...

So, not much of a bloomin' exclusive, then.

Please, GM, for the love of all that is good and right, do something about whatever is preventing the sacking of these incompetent fools, and put the business into the hands of someone who actually knows what they're doing. The time for action is long past - their destruction of four years' worth of forum content conclusively proved their unsuitedness for the job, and everything they've messed up or broken since only further confirms it - so please, for Lucy's sake, for all our sakes, just sack them and replace them with someone competent.
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:48 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Big Laugh one of the moderators had replied to my thread at the official forum saying that it was up and running since theres a new pic up. even worse is that it says on Lucys website "want never-seen-before images". maybe if your a casual fan sure, this pic will be never before seen, but chances are the service wasnt aimed at her casual fans.
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:55 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

How can I put this.......

Good luck on that!

Lindsey website is supposed to have a new updates weekly. It's lucky if it gets them monthly. The other thing here. Is Lucy doing exclusive shoots just for this. As that is what Lindsey does and that is what makes it a paysite. If not they are going to be things seen before Sad
nacho

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:15 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

I didn't get another txt and there isn't a new pic on the link I bookmarked.

Does anyone have a clue what's going on? Any one else receive a new txt?
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:20 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Linkweed, I said, it "may" be up and working, I'm in the U.S. and can't confirm it. I thought someone there could. Or we "may" have to do like you suggest , and wait until Tuesday. Smile
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:46 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Hmmm.... Fellas, this is interesting:-

I was idly flicking through my old text messages a couple of hours back and clicked on the initial link from Lucy's mobile subs service (end of March).

Lo and behold, what I found there was not what I expected. Instead of the link to the original picture of Lucy sitting on the boat with her knee sticking up (which was now nowhere to be found), there was just 2 links to video files (one to a 3G file and the other to an MP4 file) of the same video.

When I downloaded this I found a quite nice little minute-and-a-half video of Lucy wearing a sun hat and leaning back against a tree! It's unclear how old the video is but it looks fairly recent, like maybe the last year or so (possibly a BTS from Lucy's 2011 calendar shoot or possibly one from the new 2012 calendar). The footage is quite raw with only a minimum of edits and includes in-camera audio.

So guys, maybe any of you who signed up for the mobile subs service could re-check your links again and see if you get the same result Smile

Meanwhile, I am still waiting for the second text which I am expecting to receive Sunday Roll Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: