Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:50 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

I agree with Nacho. I get the feeling that the procedure has still not yet been set-up correctly. I think the problems encountered at the start need to be ironed out by the providers before they can go ahead properly.

Either that or it's just not enough people have signed up for it to be worth their while (which I very much doubt).

At least the pictures and videos look like they are going to all have a number so we will all know whether or not we have missed any Smile

As soon as someone does eventually get "Picture no. 2" or "Video no. 1" can they please come on here and let everyone know the whole thing is not a hoax? Big Grin

Cheers!
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:51 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Yup still nothing! I emailed glamourchase this morning explaining the situation. If they bother to reply i will let you know
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:20 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Poggy's reports on how Lindsey's is "run" don't exactly give grounds for optimism...

ccunlif1, did you also mention that Lucy's official website is still inaccessible to people using mobile phones? It's still like that after more than a week - only way to get on from a phone is to install some third-party user agent. People using their phone in its standard condition get shunted off to the signup page and can't see Lucy's actual website at all.
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:04 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
is to install some third-party user agent. People using their phone in its standard condition get shunted off to the signup page and can't see Lucy's actual website at all.

Do you know what this "third-party user agent" is? I need it. Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:33 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

You need something that sends a user agent string that isn't what the phone sends in its factory standard state Smile Opera is reported to work (and to be good anyway Smile)

Edit: ...aargh, just tested the Opera Mini user agent string. It is reported that it used to work but it apparently doesn't any more BangHead

Just done some quick googling and found this for the iphone: http://iphonemonsta.com/how-fake-switch-user-agent-iphone-ios-ipad There is also this: http://www.148apps.com/reviews/atomic-web-browser/ - not free, but not exactly expensive Smile and apparently has the ability to emulate firefox.

On phones for which a version of firefox is available (Android or Maemo) that ought to do the trick. If not, firefox has a user agent switcher plugin which I think also works on the mobile version and if you install that it can pretend to be anything you want.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:43 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Poggy's reports on how Lindsey's is "run" don't exactly give grounds for optimism...

It is starting to look that way. I mean wouldn't anyone with any savy about them have got the Official website and forum up running and error free in all this time.

Pigeon wrote:
ccunlif1, did you also mention that Lucy's official website is still inaccessible to people using mobile phones? It's still like that after more than a week - only way to get on from a phone is to install some third-party user agent. People using their phone in its standard condition get shunted off to the signup page and can't see Lucy's actual website at all.

That is totally true. If I try to access it through a Google or Yahoo app. Then I just get a error message. If I do it by using a internet browser on the phone it come on. Since 99% of people surf the net on there smartphones using a app. Just how bad is this? Sad
Tedbaker199

Contributions: 93

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:34 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

I have a iPhone 3GS and I never use a Internet app to surf I use safari because it's nearly equal with a computer. I am so frustrated that I subscribed to the exclusive topless pic every week service and I have only had one pic and that was last month. What is going on !!!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:53 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
It is starting to look that way. I mean wouldn't anyone with any savy about them have got the Official website and forum up running and error free in all this time.

In all this time? In two days. Max. I know this because last time the site was redone I wrote an HTML clone of it myself, just for the crack, by hand, from scratch, while doing other stuff, and that's how long it took me Smile Not because I'm some sort of super-pigeon but because anyone who knows what they're doing could do that. And transferring a forum is a one-ciggie job Smile

Tedbaker199 wrote:
I am so frustrated that I subscribed to the exclusive topless pic every week service and I have only had one pic and that was last month. What is going on !!!

It reminds me of B*g Br*ther... very similar story from my point of view. Predict it's going to be a disaster (in this case, from seeing who it is that's doing it), see what happens, observe that it is indeed a disaster, end up beating head against wall over how little I can do to de-disaster-ise it...

Poggy wrote:
That is totally true. If I try to access it through a Google or Yahoo app. Then I just get a error message. If I do it by using a internet browser on the phone it come on. Since 99% of people surf the net on there smartphones using a app. Just how bad is this? Sad

Interesting - on two counts Smile

What browser are you using on the phone? Every phone-native user agent I've tried simply redirects to mobileglamour. Only way to see the actual site is to use one that sends, or can be made to send, a desktop-style user agent string.

The Google/yahoo app error message thing is a newly-discovered bit of dysfunctionality. Not entirely unexpected - it kind of makes sense for it to fail like that - but you're the first to report it Smile

I don't think it's true that 99% of people surf using an app - most visitors to this site don't, they mostly use the phone's native user agent. But now we see that neither method works...
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:35 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

I actually installed google crome onto my phone for a test of a few things. I used that to access Lucy's site and it worked. I don't have still on now though. Too much of a memory hog to keep on such as a phone and slows the system down too much.

Android is a lot more flexible to work with than a iphone. So there could be another way round it. I'll have to look if I get the time.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:25 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

It probably interprets Google Chrome as being a desktop browser, which'll be why that's working. Useful one there, another option for people to try Thumb Up!

Android native user agent does not work (just tested again). But as you say an Android phone is more flexible than an iphone in terms of being able to install alternatives.
ccunlif1

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:40 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

There has still been no reply for Glamourchase.... I have sent another request for infomation today but still have the feelng I am being ignored!

If anyone else fancies giving them an ear bashing then please feel free!

http://www.glamourchase.com/contact.html
ccunlif1

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:17 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Ok... Had a reply saying that my query has been passed to the mobile department and when they have an answer I will post it......

Got a point of contact now tho.... lets see what happens
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:29 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Big Laugh so what is it now 1 picture in 4 weeks? are you guys paying 1.50 per week despite only getting 1 pic?
ccunlif1

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:42 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

I dont know mate thats the thing. Only ever had one txt from the company and i was excited on the prospects. Based on the official website showing new material and the twitter comments from a bloke saying that he was editing vids for the new site... About 5+ weeks ago now but i will have to wait and check my bill.

I have had no reply from the website as of yet other than what i mentioned earlier.... Here's hoping that the lynx shoot / videos materialise in the mean time and the other ones from twitter i.e the royal shoot!

Will keep u posted.... Keep up the fine work posters...

Last edited by ccunlif1 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tedbaker199

Contributions: 93

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:00 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Big Laugh so what is it now 1 picture in 4 weeks? are you guys paying 1.50 per week despite only getting 1 pic?

It's only charged for the one pic. They take the 1.50 when they send you a web link to the pic via SMS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: