Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:43 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

OK Pigeon, no worries then, all settled Big Smile

I just felt a bit jittery as it was me who posted the entire link (minus the last /) in the first place! Smile
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:27 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

has anyone seen this exclusive content then?
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:03 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Has anyone received any videos from the service yet? Im not entirely sure how it works, each week do you get 1 pic and 1 vid? Are the pics and vids high quality? So many questions! Spinning Eyes Hehe
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:44 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

1 pic so far..... It says weekly updates but i have not recieved anything in over a week.... Oh apart from the usual spam rubbish whenever you give your number to such a company....

Poor drills i think
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:52 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

ccunlif1 wrote:
1 pic so far..... It says weekly updates but i have not recieved anything in over a week.... Oh apart from the usual spam rubbish whenever you give your number to such a company....

Poor drills i think

cf. Poggy's reports on Lindsey's site...

...We have another report from someone who found it working... again this was when it had only just started... it does look as if it did work to begin with and then later on started giving out malformed links.

I've just checked again the business of Lucy's own site being blocked from all access by mobile phones. It is still blocked.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:57 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

I didn't receive anything else once the weekly milestone was passed yesterday so I signed up again tonight using the mobile method of sending my phone number to lucypinder.info (as illustrated above; I could get into that at least on my mobile Pigeon).

I just got back a new link, new number but it leads to the same MQ picture. Spinning Eyes "Picture no. 1"

I am not sure any new material is on there yet and ready but next time I will let them send it to me rather than being impatient...

And yes Pigeon, you guessed it, the hyperlink was again missing the final / so beware people; try the link with both a final / and without and see if it works.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:08 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
I didn't receive anything else once the weekly milestone was passed yesterday so I signed up again tonight using the mobile method of sending my phone number to lucypinder.info (as illustrated above; I could get into that at least on my mobile Pigeon).

I've just checked that again and it's still redirecting... ie. when you try to get lucypinder.info it changes it to an address on mobileglamour.co.uk and you get only that instead... lucypinder.info itself is blocked. cf. RockyMoney's post. Does your phone do something by way of obscuring redirects so it still looks like you're getting the original address?

Robster wrote:
And yes Pigeon, you guessed it, the hyperlink was again missing the final / so beware people; try the link with both a final / and without and see if it works.

Requoted for the warning Smile
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:03 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Robster,

There's a topic on the Official Forum, "Mobile Phone Picture Problems", you may want to let them know exactly what's going on. Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:39 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Latest news:

On the mobile service, URLs without a trailing / now do produce an error message saying to make sure you include the /, and the page with the error message on has no pr0n links.

Since this now removes the need for extreme clarity I've now further munged the links on page 2.

The redirect on Lucy's official website, however, is still in place and blocks access from phones using their native user agents - ie. the only people who can access it from their phones are those who have installed some alternative browser that looks to the site like a desktop browser (FF/IE/Opera etc); people using the browser that comes with the phone (ie. the majority) get redirected.

Last edited by Pigeon on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:41 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

If there was a rewind button for what has happened to Lucy's website recently I would definitely press it! Its ridiculous that people with iPhones can't access her site Spinning Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:08 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

It is indeed... especially since Lucy has an iphone herself...

Credit where it's due, though, at least the loss of a trailing / no longer has such catastrophic results.
nacho

Contributions: 30

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:48 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Still waiting for a 2nd text.......

That's been 2 weeks I think since I sent the original one to the number on the website. Sounds like nobody has got any new stuff.

The people who have put this together clearly haven't got a clue what they're doing.
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:38 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

ccunlif1 wrote:

Poor drills i think

I wasn't going to say anything till I'd caught up (and here comes the BUT) In all the time this person has been doing Lindsey's website the biggest compliants you hear are....

1. The updates are never when they are said to be. Some are weeks late.
2. The video content is of very poor quality and short. About two minutes long at best.
3. The site layout is very amateur and not very inviting. In some comments made, not worth you parting with your money for.

I have spoken directly to some of the people who made these comments. They all said the same thing really.....It's okay for the exclusive pictures. But even these aren't worth the money when you can get them free from other sources.

(Sorry not been able to keep up with this. Had a very personal matter come up. That kept me away till now. That is all I'll say at the moment as I'm still reading through and catching up.)
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:59 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

now that the arguments have died down, has anyone received any pictures or videos lately, or is this thing a lost cause for the time being?
nacho

Contributions: 30

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:30 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Still not received F all.

I'm sure it will work at some point but they shouldn't have made it live until they intended to send things out weekly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: