Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:24 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

I resubscibed after being in contact with the company...
Got a vid, but had it from the last time I subscribed no txt or updates

Poor Service chaps... Thumb Down
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:11 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Hardly unexpected though... Changing the site won't help when it's the people running it that are the problem. As long as MNS Media are in charge I see no reason to expect anything other than poor service.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:18 am    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

The most dissapointing fact is that they haven't done anything about it! They can't seriously be happy with it can they? To me it just spells money grabbing chancers...
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:44 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Chaps!

Yesterday I received (for the first time) an automatic link - ie. one that was sent without me asking for it, so it was a nice surprise!)

It was another picture, another one of the pictures that Pigeon posted up early last year from Australian "People" magazine. And this time, I was charged the correct amount - 1.50.

Did anyone else get any automatic links this week?

If so, maybe the service is now up and running properly.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:01 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Oh Look, this was about this time last year:-

MNS media at fault that time apparently, not Girl Management.

Anyone else get deja-vu reading the last few messages on this thread? Roll Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:24 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

I've been having deja vu for months...

Must say it does baffle me that Girl Management bothered to move the site to a new provider at all, rather than simply closing it down, given that they so obviously have no commitment to it... Mind you, that was before Adam "left" and GM went "splut". Wish he'd come back... his boot on some bottoms would not go amiss Smile

Still, getting rid of MNS Media was definitely the right thing to do... as your last post from before shows, it had taken them all this time to make the site even work.

Not to mention their scamming, dishonest ways combined with their distinctly unpleasant personal characteristics. Lucy isn't the only model they've ripped off... They are all too fond of running fake "official" websites where they sell the models' pictures, pocket the money and don't give the models any of it.

Melissa Debling is a case in point. The "melissa-debling dot com" website which is first hit if you google for melissa debling website claims to be her official site - but it is not. It's a scam run by MNS Media who are ripping her off. She gets nothing from it at all.

Melissa Debling's REAL official website is www.officialmelissadebling.com

Another recent example is Georgie Darby - not only were they ripping her off, the scumbag Roberts (the "M" in MNS) had the cheek to call her "unprofessional" on twitter when she complained about it. Er, like running a string of fake websites and ripping models off isn't "unprofessional" then? Censored

The fake official website they set up in Lucy's name two years ago is still there. Fortunately there is nothing on it except a content-free front page, but they are still deliberately keeping it alive - they've recently renewed the domain name, and they have also moved it to another server... it's not just still there because it's been forgotten about, it's still there because they have made sure it is still there, which shows that they have not abandoned the idea of ripping Lucy off Mad

They have a similar scam site set up in Rosie Jones's name which has existed for about the same time - again there's fortunately nothing on it, but again they've made sure to keep it in existence.

And their Lucy mobile site still exists too. Fortunately - again - it's more or less impossible to find unless you already know where to look, and it hasn't been changed since it was junked, but it's still there and still capable of accepting money - money which Lucy will never see and which won't bring any benefit to anyone who pays it either.

I could go on, but I can't be bothered - even if they hadn't made such a pig's ear of it Lucy is still better off having nothing to do with MNScammingScum. Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos...Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:57 pm    Subject: Re: Exclusives Pictures and Videos... Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Must say it does baffle me that Girl Management bothered to move the site to a new provider at all
Im not familiar with server costs but I cant see why it wouldnt still be making them money. Obviously not as much as it was a few months back now that a lot of the content has become available elsewhere but clearly still enough to warrant a new provider. And with her Loaded cover on newsstands for the next month they will probably get a slight boost in traffic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: