Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Rare old pics of Lucy and Michelle
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkzamora

Contributions: 27

Rare old pics of Lucy and MichellePosted: Sat May 27, 2017 12:59 pm    Subject: Rare old pics of Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Hi there!. I share this old stuff from michellemarsh.info
Best regards!

KungFury

Contributions: 107

Rare old pics of Lucy and MichellePosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:16 pm    Subject: Rare old pics of Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Most of the are not rare, their easy to find on this and other forums. Still classic pics. My favourite rare one was of Michelle Marsh about to kiss Sophie Howard. I had it for my OnlyFans avatar a while back and it's in my OnlyFans profile (which is free btw). I would post it here but as I'm on a mobile device I can't, don't own a pc to edited and post pics on this site. I love too as well.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1007

Rare old pics of Lucy and MichellePosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:06 pm    Subject: Rare old pics of Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

these almost feel like from another era...three girls all born in the early 80s....the pioneers

remember first seeing lucy on bournemouth beach in the star, she was 20 i think, in 2003, at that stage in glam modellling huge natural tits were rare, kelly brook was only girl at the time with anywhere near that size

first saw marsh with pinder that same year and sophie howard came along in 2004...again huge natural tits were rare, so i was in seventh heaven when in the space of a year, there were 3 of them!

by 2013....there were more than a dozen huge natural titted girls.....
KungFury

Contributions: 107

Rare old pics of Lucy and MichellePosted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:30 am    Subject: Rare old pics of Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Sophie still remains one of the best. Her and Holly are the best imo. Problem with the newer ones is that they keep changing their body shapes. Like Lucy Vixen, I love that she's curvy but recently she's out of shape imo. A bit too big you know, and it's kinda unhealthy looking u know. Holly looks after herself and has the same curvy body since I first saw her in Nuts. Sophie, though retired hasn't changed her shape in her former career. Jess Davies look great back when she first appeared but to me not anymore. Rhian at first wasn't the greatest but in recent years she's gotten so great you know.

Tbh it's the same with Lucy. She started off awesome and then by 2010ish she was losing weight and things about her looks changed. You know it wasn't for me. Still a legend though. But for me Holly and Sophie are the best. Stacey and that is getting there too.
jack36

Contributions: 291

Rare old pics of Lucy and MichellePosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:57 pm    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

when they not easy to find,its called rare,very nice photos Thumb Up! didnt see some of them.
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 175

Rare old pics of Lucy and MichellePosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:43 am    Subject: Rare old pics of Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

couple of new ones for me ...Lucy in that green bikini Spinning Eyes
thanks Big Smile
darkzamora

Rare old pics of Lucy and MichellePosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:41 pm    Subject: Rare old pics of Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

HERE'S THE FULL SET

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-michelle-nuts-june-2007-t1599.html

Last edited by darkzamora on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:36 am; edited 3 times in total
jack36

Rare old pics of Lucy and MichellePosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:52 pm    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

ohh my god thank you so much darkzamora
do you have any more? Cloud 9
Cadeauxxx

Contributions: 17

Rare old pics of Lucy and MichellePosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:20 pm    Subject: Rare old pics of Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Thank you for these, lovely! Cloud 9
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 175

Rare old pics of Lucy and MichellePosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:25 pm    Subject: Rare old pics of Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Wow!! Great update darkzamora!!

I'd pay to see these in UHQ lol
anob81

Contributions: 1

Rare old pics of Lucy and MichellePosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:41 pm    Subject: Rare old pics of Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

which is the site you downloaded these photos darkzamora?
scorpion

Contributions: 92

Rare old pics of Lucy and MichellePosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:31 pm    Subject: Rare old pics of Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Excellent find darkzamora Thumb Up! Thanks for sharing!
darkzamora

Rare old pics of Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:09 am    Subject: Rare old pics of Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

jack36

Rare old pics of Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:38 am    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

rest of the photos are here http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/gallery.php
Tedbaker199

Contributions: 94

Rare old pics of Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:57 pm    Subject: Rare old pics of Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Cloud 9 Cloud 9
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: