Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Questions for Lucy
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 739

Questions for LucyPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:22 pm    Subject: Questions for Lucy Reply with quote

As not everyone in here spends time at the official forum i thought i would open this up to suggestions here aswell.

The following post has been made at lucypinder.info

The idea for this topic came to me following an opinion raised on another site.

Please please do not take what i am about to say as a knock at Lucy or the site. The recent post made by Lucy regarding the this weeks nuts issue was a very welcome and appreciated one. However it was also a very rare incident.

Now i know Lucy is very busy and has better things to do than comment on our usual ramblings and the guys running the site do a very good job of doing it for her. However we also don't make it particularly inviting for Lucy to get involved with as previously mentioned "our usual ramblings".

I remember a thread on the old site posted by a member. The thread was a list of questions to Lucy. However not the usual rubbish, questions that actually were worth while answering. I thought this would be nice to try again as we are now a few years down the line.

As I'm not imaginative enough to come up with a full list of questions on my own the idea of this thread is to invite members, mods and even family to compile a list of quality, worth while slightly off the wall (but respectful) questions that are above the norm.

I'll start with a couple of options but as i said I'm not very imaginative so don't expect them to be very good.

The first as a herpetologist is one that's a bit close to my own heart

Q1, We have seen you in a small number of shoots with Boa constrictors. Do you like snakes or did you have to overcome any fears for these shoots. If you do, do you have a favorite?

Q2, Steak - Cremated, a bit pink or bloody as hell?

Please can i have your support with this.

Suggestions?
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Questions for LucyPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:26 pm    Subject: Questions for Lucy Reply with quote

Q3: Favorite chat up line?
Dib

Contributions: 276

Questions for LucyPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:52 pm    Subject: Questions for Lucy Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Q3: Favorite chat up line?

That's actually a really good question.

I really, really think you (or in this case we) are not going to obtain any answers from Lucy herself, but... what the hell let's give it a try.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Questions for LucyPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:27 pm    Subject: Questions for Lucy Reply with quote

That's the spirit morale is key
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Questions for LucyPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:18 pm    Subject: Questions for Lucy Reply with quote

Well ever since this question was asked me some years ago of what question would you just love answered by Lucy. I replied with some real daft comment. So really have never really answered it. So I think my real question would be a simple one....

What is the strangest request you've had for a photoshoot?
pogo

Contributions: 361

Questions for LucyPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:52 pm    Subject: Questions for Lucy Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
patriot

Contributions: 739

Questions for LucyPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:40 pm    Subject: Questions for Lucy Reply with quote

hmmm strange to see no input from pigeon here, is that cause he already knows everything? Shrug
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Questions for LucyPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:07 pm    Subject: Questions for Lucy Reply with quote

Hehe

Partly because I can't think of anything... well not anything suitable for the thread, at any rate, only lame rubbish like "do you like pigeons, even a little bit?" Hehe or "have you ever sailed a yacht (sailed, with sails, not "been on a motor boat" or "done a shoot on one")?"

Partly because I share Dib's opinion but am less optimistic Wry

Partly because the only non-lame question I can think of is "how the heck did anyone ever persuade you to go on BB, get you to think that it would be anything other than a totally negative career move? Especially since you not only hate the thing anyway but knew beforehand that the audience is such that they wouldn't like you?" and I think the only way to get an honest answer would be to ask it face to face Wry

(on which point, optimism prize of the decade to Herve I think...)
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Questions for LucyPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:48 pm    Subject: Questions for Lucy Reply with quote

Yeh mines a bit like that. I dont want to post it on the other forum cos it might get deleted or something. so Ill post it here maybe paulb or lynne can check it over before I post it there please.

here we go

it says here http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/64355/LUCY-S-BIG-BROTHER-HELL-/ you nearly walked off before it started. so why didnt you and dont you wish you had.

and

you were so happy when you got out I love those pics of you with a massive great smile Big Grin so how did you feel when you found all those selfish gits had been trying to get you to stay in. and not listening to you when you said you wanted to get out didnt it make you mad.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Questions for LucyPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:25 pm    Subject: Questions for Lucy Reply with quote

First one definitely will because that's what happened when I posted it as a rhetorical question, never mind as an actual one.

(BTW Patriot I should perhaps point out that those in my post above are also "rhetorical" in a sense - they're meant as an answer to your comment at me, not meant for inclusion Smile)

Second one... needs rewording ("gits"), but apart from that I'll let paulb or Lynne comment.
Dib

Contributions: 276

Questions for LucyPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:19 pm    Subject: Questions for Lucy Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Partly because the only non-lame question I can think of is "how the heck did anyone ever persuade you to go on BB, get you to think that it would be anything other than a totally negative career move? Especially since you not only hate the thing anyway but knew beforehand that the audience is such that they wouldn't like you?" and I think the only way to get an honest answer would be to ask it face to face Wry

Best question ever.
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Questions for LucyPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:19 am    Subject: Questions for Lucy Reply with quote

Well I wouldn't even had gone with the BB questions. As I know what trouble it caused over at the offical board. I even suffered my own posts getting deleted and edited. You could say censored to a extreme. Which made me leave the offical board from that moment. Because I don't want to be at a place where you aren't allowed to post a opinion. Even when put politely. So any questions on that I'd have to ask face to face. Maybe that way Lucy can tell me to get lost personally Hehe

There would be another question I'd ask Lucy too. The problem is it would be one of a personal question on my part and not so much hers. So that one to would be face to face. So she could slap mine if she wanted too Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Questions for LucyPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:53 pm    Subject: Questions for Lucy Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Well I wouldn't even had gone with the BB questions...

Hence my addendum that my post was intended simply as an answer to patriot's comment to me, rather than for inclusion.

Poggy wrote:
Maybe that way Lucy can tell me to get lost personally Hehe

Y'know, somehow I don't think she would Smile ..."(My fans) love me enough to get me out"... Wink
Herve

Contributions: 29

Questions for LucyPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:42 pm    Subject: Questions for Lucy Reply with quote

Well, I asked what her feelings were after getting out of the car and being booed like that. I'd just like to know what was going through her mind. I hope she'd appreciate my honesty.

I knew that she hated it long before the announcement of her appearing on the show, and when I was notified, I thought, 'eh?... but she...' and then had to tune in.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Questions for LucyPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:51 pm    Subject: Questions for Lucy Reply with quote

Herve wrote:
Well, I asked what her feelings were after getting out of the car and being booed like that. I'd just like to know what was going through her mind.

Ah... perhaps I misinterpreted what you wrote to some extent. I guess I took "like to know what was going through her mind" in some way closer to the more general/comprehensive sense in which my own putative question might be summarised to the same phrase Smile

Herve wrote:
I hope she'd appreciate my honesty.

I think she would Wink

Herve wrote:
I knew that she hated it long before the announcement of her appearing on the show, and when I was notified, I thought, 'eh?... but she...' and then had to tune in.

Ah, I couldn't bear to tune in... I didn't even watch the eviction episode, I knew what was going to happen already and I was out celebrating Big Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: