Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

post your yahoo IM or Facebook IDs here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigOmar

Contributions: 80

post your yahoo IM or Facebook IDs herePosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:55 pm    Subject: post your yahoo IM or Facebook IDs here Reply with quote

I noticed that the discussion on this forum as died down a bit due to users abandoning ship.

If anybody is interested I am up for chatting about Lucy and other UK based glamour models on Yahoo messenger.

Cheers
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

post your yahoo IM or Facebook IDs herePosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:52 am    Subject: post your yahoo IM or Facebook IDs here Reply with quote

The forum will only die if we let it,I know most of the guys on here are always happy to chat.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

post your yahoo IM or Facebook IDs herePosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:23 am    Subject: post your yahoo IM or Facebook IDs here Reply with quote

BigOmar, your proposal is praiseworthy but I don't understand how you can say that users abandon the discussions whareas you write a post every one or two months!Confused
Pigeon is sidehead these times and this presents certainly a lack in the development of discussions. Some guys like me have sometime a (real) life to feed and can't be there everydays.

BigOmar, it would be a real pleasure if you participate more often in the discussions. And Lynne, I'm happy that you come back after 6 months of absence and that we can take benefit of your points of view and feminine presence. Wink
patriot

Contributions: 739

post your yahoo IM or Facebook IDs herePosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:37 pm    Subject: post your yahoo IM or Facebook IDs here Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
And Lynne, I'm happy that you come back after 6 months of absence and that we can take benefit of your points of view and feminine presence. Wink

lol, suck up Wink

and Pigeon is far from gone.
I very much doubt anyone else has noticed the very small and infrequent clues to his presence.

But trust me he is to lucy-pinder.tv what Lord Sauron is to middle earth, all seeing and ever watchful Hehe

So come on big man stop sulking and get you're ass back in here, i'm sick of doing all the work Tongue Wink
Left_Hander

Contributions: 44

post your yahoo IM or Facebook IDs herePosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:09 am    Subject: post your yahoo IM or Facebook IDs here Reply with quote

There is a fairly popular Lucy reddit page if you'd like to check that out:

http://www.reddit.com/r/lucypinder
imdb_acc

Contributions: 62

post your yahoo IM or Facebook IDs herePosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:29 am    Subject: post your yahoo IM or Facebook IDs here Reply with quote

imdbacc2@ymail.com
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

post your yahoo IM or Facebook IDs herePosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:43 am    Subject: post your yahoo IM or Facebook IDs here Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
And Lynne, I'm happy that you come back after 6 months of absence and that we can take benefit of your points of view and feminine presence.

I like to pop up every so often just in case you all forget me Smile
snowflake

post your yahoo IM or Facebook IDs herePosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:27 pm    Subject: post your yahoo IM or Facebook IDs here Reply with quote

Mmmh... just enough sweet presence for compensating the cruelty of the absence...

Such a subtetly in the cold & hot mix that only a woman can know! Lucy Pinder is strong for this at her level too. Roll Eyes

Patriot will say again that I'm a suck-up Big Grin but, anyway you are unforgettable Lynne! Wink
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

post your yahoo IM or Facebook IDs herePosted: Fri May 16, 2014 3:19 am    Subject: post your yahoo IM or Facebook IDs here Reply with quote

A chat about Lucy is always good Hehe
Poggy

Contributions: 581

post your yahoo IM or Facebook IDs herePosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:34 am    Subject: post your yahoo IM or Facebook IDs here Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
clues to his presence.

But trust me he is to lucy-pinder.tv what Lord Sauron is to middle earth, all seeing and ever watchful Hehe

So come on big man stop sulking and get you're ass back in here, i'm sick of doing all the work Tongue Wink

It shows that P still has his passion for the forum. That he keeps running it Wink

Your doing well filling in Patriot I always notice on my pop ins Thumb Up!

And to sum up. This forum will never die as long as P wants to run it and Lucy has fans Smile
snowflake

post your yahoo IM or Facebook IDs herePosted: Thu May 22, 2014 1:49 pm    Subject: post your yahoo IM or Facebook IDs here Reply with quote

I fear that Pigeon wants to limit the dialogs with people now. Sad It's sure that when you put so much energy and personnal convictions in something for making it perfect, you are very sensitive with critics and unagreements... because it put you in face of real yourself and its imperfections.

Someone else does the same since a long time: Lucy Pinder! Smile

Both don't stop easyly what they undertake because they are fighters, so I suppose too that this website will still live! Roll Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: