Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:15 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Not just this site, I've seen the same thing on other entirely unrelated sites I run...

The other problem we have now is that the limits and restrictions I have to put in also catch out people who are genuinely trying to watch the vids but are being slightly daft in the way they do it. It looks like sometimes people are trying to watch more than one at a time, or start watching/downloading another while they've still got some open... and you can't do that. Unfortunately since I can't afford youtube-style bandwidth there's not a lot I can do...

I have now put a note on the player page to let people know they must finish watching/downloading anything else off this site first otherwise it may not work, we'll see if it helps Smile

Anyway here's another video of Lucy doing a Nuts shoot Big Smile

Lucy Pinder - Nuts magazine shoot January 2007

Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:38 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

This is Lucy playing for the South in "North vs. South" on Nuts TV - "the game show that stirs the blood" Hehe

Lucy Pinder - North vs. South - Game show, Nuts TV January 2008

unrated

Contributions: 24

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:20 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/244877332/4...rar

Pass:

Code:
lucypinder
Dib

Contributions: 276

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:41 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

The image is not available now.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:46 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Well the good news is it was still in my cache Smile

The bad news is that the URL is borked as well, and that I can't fix...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:55 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Hm, I did think I'd already uploaded those anyway. Looks like I hadn't. Well, here they are Smile

Lucy Pinder - Nuts Giant Boob Special - 1

Lucy Pinder - Nuts Giant Boob Special - 2

Lucy Pinder - Nuts Giant Boob Special - 3

Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:03 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Woohoo we now have some topless videos from Lucy's latest Nuts feature Bounce Bounce

Thanks to tapatt for the links.

Oh thanks Lucy, yeah, I'd love a cup of tea please Big Smile

Lucy Pinder - Nuts photoshoot 08-05-09 - 2

Lucy Pinder - Nuts photoshoot 08-05-09 - 3

Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:47 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

...We also have a higher quality version of the first, non-topless one from this shoot Smile

Lucy Pinder - Nuts photoshoot 08-05-09 - 1

slp

Contributions: 85

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:29 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Cloud 9 WOW WEE pigeon my friend these videos are omfg LUCY looks absolutely gorgeous,these are the best videos in ages if not ever what do u think?
StoneFree

Contributions: 7

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:13 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Totally agree,Lucy looks amazing,stunning,absolutely Lucyful (I think I've invented a new word there!).Any more? pls Pigeon Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:25 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Doesn't she just Big Grin this was Lucy's best shoot for still pics in Nuts, now it's shown to be her best for the videos as well Cloud 9

These seem to be the only ones that are up so far. There should I guess be one of the "bed" part of the shoot as well but no sign of it yet...

At the moment however I'm not looking for more videos, I'm trying to fix a bug in the anti-abuse module which is occasionally stopping people watching/downloading when they should be able to. I've found it... the guy who wrote the module missed out a bit of logic in his thinking... now I have to work out how to code that logic in.

In the meantime if anyone is having problems it might help to try clicking the Stop button on all tabs of this website, then right click - save as on the download link.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:41 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Hmm. Seems the reason the guy had missed out that bit of logic was that the main server software didn't provide the facility for him to put it in. So I had to modify that as well.

However it does seem to be working now and is not catching out anyone it shouldn't... I have checked out the system logs and while a few people have been caught today they were all definitely trying to play/download several videos at the same time, there were no false alarms.

So we can now concentrate on Lucy's lovely vids Big Grin
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:57 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

These are GREAT Big Grin Big Grin yeh hope the bed one shows up.

Pigeon wrote:
Woohoo we now have some topless videos from Lucy's latest Nuts feature Bounce Bounce

Thanks to tapatt for the links.

tapatt wants some of these for his collection he says.

ps this forums better you cant type snything above a quote over there cos it doesnt work, it comes out in the quote.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:10 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

kilbs wrote:

Well point him at this thread then, he's more than welcome Smile

kilbs wrote:
ps this forums better you cant type snything above a quote over there cos it doesnt work, it comes out in the quote.

ROFL That WYSIWYG editor on WowBB is abysmal, there are even people on the official WowBB support forum complaining about it but it seems that the author of WowBB has his head up his bottom and refuses to provide the option to turn it off.

I suggest you use Opera for your browser... the WYSIWYG editor isn't supported in Opera and you just get a plain text box instead, same as on here.
Dib

Contributions: 276

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:21 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
kilbs wrote:

Well point him at this thread then, he's more than welcome Smile

kilbs wrote:

ROFL That WYSIWYG editor on WowBB is abysmal, there are even people on the official WowBB support forum complaining about it but it seems that the author of WowBB has his head up his bottom and refuses to provide the option to turn it off.

I suggest you use Opera for your browser... the WYSIWYG editor isn't supported in Opera and you just get a plain text box instead, same as on here.

I just post here to recommend Firefox. Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: