Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
images

Contributions: 4

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:12 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Thanks very much!!
and those ones who can upload them?

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid23297075001?bctid=1133262671
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid23297075001?bctid=1619484034
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid23297075001?bctid=6614252001
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid23297075001?bctid=6615126001
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:34 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

qwertiebertie wrote:
what about these vids?
http://img46.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=04314_Sophie2977_123_85lo.jpg&loc=loc85
http://img167.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=28697_LindseyS392_123_781lo.jpg

My phone doesn't do videos and I can't find anything on the Loaded website... in fact I can't find any videos on the Loaded website Sad Sorry... Haven't come across them elsewhere either...

The Nuts ones, though, as requested by images... clickety-click - RTMP - tappity-tap - what do we see? It's Lucy!

Lucy Pinder - Nuts Christmas 2006 01

Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh - Nuts shower shoot

Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh - Nuts - Christmas 2006 02

Lucy Pinder and Sophie Howard - Nuts 2008 01

Dib

Contributions: 276

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:03 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Man, there're too many videos... I don't even know wich ones I don't have.
erenks

Contributions: 5

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:14 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
qwertiebertie wrote:
what about these vids?
http://img46.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=04314_Sophie2977_123_85lo.jpg&loc=loc85
http://img167.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=28697_LindseyS392_123_781lo.jpg

My phone doesn't do videos and I can't find anything on the Loaded website... in fact I can't find any videos on the Loaded website Sad Sorry... Haven't come across them elsewhere either...

The Nuts ones, though, as requested by images... clickety-click - RTMP - tappity-tap - what do we see? It's Lucy!

Lucy Pinder - Nuts Christmas 2006 01

Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh - Nuts shower shoot

Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh - Nuts - Christmas 2006 02

Lucy Pinder and Sophie Howard - Nuts 2008 01

they do not work Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:13 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

erenks wrote:
they do not work Sad

Gah, I entered the URLs of the metadata files into the database instead of the actual video URLs BangHead Blush Sorry... They do work now Smile
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:13 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Dib wrote:
Man, there're too many videos... I don't even know wich ones I don't have.

Same here, man. I'm just gonna have to pay for a 3 day pass on Rapidshare and download everything,.... anything better than missing a Lucy's video.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:26 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Very true Smile

And here are some more Smile

Pinder and Pearson's Late Night Love-in - 11-02-08 - TMF

Pinder and Pearson's Late Night Love-in - 12-02-08 - TMF

Pinder and Pearson's Late Night Love-in - 13-02-08 - TMF

Pinder and Pearson's Late Night Love-in - 14-02-08 - TMF

Pinder and Pearson's Late Night Love-in - 15-02-08 - TMF

Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:03 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Couple more shoot vids Smile first the one from Lucy's truly stunning "Independent Woman" shoot for Maxim's Feb 2008 issue... such a shame that that magazine is no more, the shoots were a cut above Nuts/Loaded and the interviews were not just a cut above but out-of-sight better...

Lucy Pinder - Independent Woman - Maxim 2008

Secondly the so-called "naked" shoot from Loaded in 2007... advertised as "Lucy's first naked shoot", when of course it was nothing of the sort, the "nakedness" was down to photoshop as it usually is and it was a long way from being the first shoot where they photoshopped Lucy's knickers off...

Sorry this one is so small and bad quality, I think it's a phone video originally.

Lucy Pinder - Loaded "fake naked" shoot 2007

paulb11

Contributions: 140

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:36 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

The latest kitchen shoot from the nuts utube page.

Hopefully there will be one on the nuts site soon, this one has no topless stuff, but the nuts site might.

http://rapidshare.com/files/241206483/Nuts_Video-_Lucy_Pinder_..Housework_-_-_-_.flv
http://www.sendspace.com/file/t6awmo
3.7mb
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:40 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

A truly superb vid Thumb Up! ...also on here now.

...Here are the various bits from the Candy Crib DVD of Lucy and Michelle. Thanks to niuxue3 for reminding me of these Smile it does take a long time to upload them!

Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh - Tim Merry photoshoot

Also features Malene and many other well-known models:

Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh - Glamour Party

Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh - MCN Shoot

Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh - Max Power 2004 and Newquay Surf Festival

Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh - St Lucia

This one is kind of a "Pinder Double Bill" Wink

Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh - Signing Posters

Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:03 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

...Can I just point out to the frantic morons who seem to think it is amusing to try and download 100 copies of these videos all at the same time...

1) The server will not allow you to do this.

2) If you persist in trying you will be banned from the whole site.

Grow up.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:30 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Here is Lucy's "wet" shoot for Maxim magazine Smile

The usual version of this video is a mixture of 4:3 and 16:9 segments all mixed up into something between the two, so some parts look stretched and some parts look squashed Roll Eyes In this version I have made some shift at correcting that.

lucy-pinder-maxim-wet-shoot.avi 38MB

Size-reduced web version: Lucy Pinder - Maxim Wet Shoot
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:01 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

What about Lucy on nuts tv when are you putting them up.

what do you mean Pinder double bill, is that woman Jen or something?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:37 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Hehe Indeed, the blonde lady with Lucy in the "signing session" video is indeed Jen. (The other blonde lady, that is, not Michelle Smile)

As for the Nuts TV vids - I take it you mean the live show presenting ones, as the Book at Bedtime etc. ones are already up - the answer is "now" Hehe I am in process of uploading them at the moment. Unfortunately it takes a horrendously long time... the "A" part of "ADSL" is incredibly annoying, as are the prices for SDSL Wry

So they will be going live within the next few days once the uploads are completed Smile
Dib

Contributions: 276

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:36 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
...Can I just point out to the frantic morons who seem to think it is amusing to try and download 100 copies of these videos all at the same time...

1) The server will not allow you to do this.

2) If you persist in trying you will be banned from the whole site.

Grow up.

Was someone really doing that?
Those Censored
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: