Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:34 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

What is the main image where someone doctored the hand into the photo? I had never seen that one before, or the one that shows the side of her face with her hair all wavy
minty

Contributions: 79

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:53 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Video stills from the new pay site but have been changed a lot to look like something they aren't.

Not much more to say, just somebody looking for attention no doubt.
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun May 12, 2013 3:16 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

I looked and still had not seen those pics. I'm not trying to say it's real, so don't get me wrong, I was just curious where those pics came from.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:21 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Hey minty..i was'n't calling you stupid..just the idea that we are even discussing something so ridiculous seems stupid to me
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:34 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

I found the link for this video, but it seems that it doesn't exist anymore.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:39 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DVf0jdbHTk
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:53 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

wont be on youtube long
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:41 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Gone already. What was it?
evoman91

Contributions: 39

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:22 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Gone already. What was it?

Check your PM Pigeon.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:38 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

All very intriguing... Tumbleweed
scorpion

Contributions: 85

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:41 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Any chance someone could pm me this video?...All this talk about it has sparked my curiosity... Hehe.
Falkner

Contributions: 33

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:13 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Hey, yeah me two? Thumb Up!
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:03 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

a vid from lucys info site, plus youtube bans tits so only a matter of time
Falkner

Contributions: 33

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:17 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Which shoot was that?
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:19 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

I have a suspicion it's a HQ video from the shadowy shoot from Feb 2010 which was one of the first few from Lucy's 2011 website and was originally posted back then in crappy postage-stamp-what-the-hell-am-I-looking-at? quality. Even in an HQ state it's not that great a video as the photography was apparently by an epileptic so don't lose sleep over it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: