Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:47 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Hey fellas, another rare video I just found on one of my occasional visits to Dailymotion:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7wy3b_lucy-lindsey-embracing-on-the-couch_sexy

It's yet another mobile video from the Loaded shoot Lucy did with Lindsey Strutt about 5 years ago. It's the best video I've seen from that shoot so far; Lucy looks ineffable!! Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:02 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Good find Thumb Up! shame it's so small, but it will take a bit of upscaling... Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lindsey Strutt Loaded photoshoot - Part 5

Pinderlust

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:54 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Yep, in a way I can see why videos were slow to take off in the earlier years of the internet and WAP mobiles; trying to do justice to Lucy (or Lindsey for that matter) at that poxy resolution is like trying to do justice to a Raphael!! Scratch Chin (still, at least the framerate is fine)

Strange though because that video appears to have been on Dailymotion for over 3 years now and still only had about 300 views!! Must be because it doesn't have the word "Pinder" in the title I suppose Wink These old mobile videos do seem to keep appearing out of the woodwork though; long may it continue Big Grin
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:35 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Pinderlust wrote:
Yep, in a way I can see why videos were slow to take off in the earlier years of the internet and WAP mobiles
And to think it would make a return 4 years later...as her official paysite! Roll Eyes That'll be a headscratcher for years to come. Hehe
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:51 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

weird? mucho!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSKzQTijgis
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:50 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

qwertiebertie wrote:
weird? mucho!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSKzQTijgis

The topless part, I need to get that!
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:21 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Holy.... s**t. And I thought the TV in Spain was bad. That looks like a Mexican program. Jeez.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:38 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:

The topless part, I need to get that!

Thumb Up!
Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Magazine Naked Issue 2008 shoot - HR version

Dib

Contributions: 276

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:43 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

I believe that show is from Venezuela or perhaps Ecuador, but it is not mexican.
minty

Contributions: 79

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:57 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Looks like its been up on YouTube a few months.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=-4aEU7zcen4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D-4aEU7zcen4
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:01 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Good find that Thumb Up!
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:22 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

great find, need to see more!!!!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:01 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Holy Fu#%ing S#%t Minty...you did good Thumb Up! ...Be proud now
Marty

Contributions: 562

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:03 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

That link doesn't work for me, don't suppose someone has converted it to a proper video format?
Pinderlust

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:15 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Direct link Thumb Up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&gl=GB&client=mv-google&v=-4aEU7zcen4&nomobile=1

Yes, great find Minty Beer This is quite old and Lucy looks so cute and young and sexy here Cloud 9 Plus great to see some eye-contact; Nuts did a few videos like that but stopped doing them a few years back and I miss them...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: