Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minty

Contributions: 79

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:19 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Think these might be new to the forum

Not those, please! ~ P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCKRUtPw-ds&feature=related
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:18 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Erm... there was a reason for that! Wink

This one we do have though Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lynx Dry - watching makes me prematurely perspire

Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:06 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Video: Lucy Pinder - 2009 Calendar Shoot

patriot

Contributions: 739

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:10 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Last edited by patriot on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:43 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Lucy looked fantastic in that picture Thumb Up!
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:55 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Many thanks Pigeon Thumb Up! I hope more of these turn up.

Sorry to be pedantic though, but are you sure that vid is not from a Daily Star shoot from about September 2007? The bikini and pose about 8 seconds in looks very much like the Star pic of Lucy in the green bikini from about that time. It's just that I looked through the 2009 calendar shots and didn't see anything that looked like in this vid.

Lucy definitely looks at her best here Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:57 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

There were a lot of outtakes on the 2009 calendar shoot some of which weren't much like the actual calendar pics, that were used for the redhotglamourgirls poster range - such as the one Patriot posted. I do see what you mean about the green bikini shot but I'm fairly sure the identification is correct Smile
patriot

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:27 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Lucy looked fantastic in that picture Thumb Up!

One of my favs Cloud 9
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:02 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Hi folks! Pretty sure this exact one aint on here yet...

Lucy being interviewed for "Rustler's" promo back in 2007 Smile

http://fliiby.com/file/369673/cdaoup8w9t.html
patriot

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:30 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

ROFL, that took the same tone as the interview she did with Michelle March for Maxim vid back in 05/06, basically women don't know what they want so we're f****d Hehe

And on another note, why have we never seen a good pic of Lucy with any of the snakes she has been filmed with over the years. The out takes from that promo with the small hypo boa wern't to bad but thats it.

I'd love to see good pics with that burmese, it's about the same size as my little boy Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:21 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
Hi folks! Pretty sure this exact one aint on here yet...

Good find Thumb Up! We've got the "usual" one but we didn't have the interview until now Smile

Shame the sound's so bad, it's a real struggle to hear what Lucy's saying... though there are much worse ones for that!

I like the way that bloke freaks out when the snake looks at him Big Laugh

Video: Lucy Pinder - Interview for Rustlers "Real Men Games" burger promo - 2007

patriot wrote:
ROFL, that took the same tone as the interview she did with Michelle March for Maxim vid back in 05/06, basically women don't know what they want so we're f****d Hehe

....or aren't, as the case may be Wink Hehe

And where does it leave me, I've equated stuff like "manliness" and "be a man" etc. with "t**tishness" and "be an a**ehole" since quite some time before things started growing Hehe --insert rant about crappy stereotyped gender roles here--

patriot wrote:
I'd love to see good pics with that burmese, it's about the same size as my little boy Cloud 9

Is yours named Monty...? Hehe
patriot

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:35 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Is yours named Monty...? Hehe

No, Bannana Man Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:27 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Thought we ought to have Lucy's latest three Nuts videos in this thread Smile

(Scans of the feature are here: Lucy Pinder's Nuts feature, 04-03-2012 issue)

Video: Lucy Pinder - Photoshoot for Nuts magazine 03-04-2012 issue - Part 1

Video: Lucy Pinder - Photoshoot for Nuts magazine 03-04-2012 issue - Part 2

Video: Lucy Pinder - Photoshoot for Nuts magazine 03-04-2012 issue - Part 3

...Also worth mentioning that Strippers vs Werewolves have posted the HD trailer on facebook Smile
MysteryMan

Contributions: 4

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:49 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Hi guys, first time poster here.

I was on dailymotion and searched for Lucy and i found these videos of shoots i've never seen before. I even searched the video index on here and it appears you don't have them, so here are the links.

Prob not the best idea to have those links on here because of the moronley business ~ P

They e not high quality but they're good enough. I hope you can use them.
niuxue3

Contributions: 8

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:57 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

@MysteryMan
amazing video!Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: