Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:17 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Great video P..really do like it a lot Big Smile ...but if theres this 2011 calendar shoot done and available in such mediocre quality there must be a better version in their pocket already...so...riddle me this...are they waiting for a perfect time and place( maybe a paid site) to release it..or just waiting long enough to make sure no-one cares anymore when its released officially??!!!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:19 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Thanks Robster for the awesome video Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:45 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
or just waiting long enough to make sure no-one cares anymore when its released officially??!!!
as stupid as it sounds, this seems most likely to me. I can understand videos like Nuts having legal rights to her vids, but her own calendar vids not being released is strange. Lucy(and in turn, GM) must be sitting on loads of content from years past that seems to see the light of day years later. or not at all. Next thing you know there will be videos from her first topless shoot released. Roll Eyes
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:30 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

unrated wrote:

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/236604040/C2.rar

Pass:

Code:
lucypinder

Can you re-upload please?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:42 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
sexybeast wrote:
or just waiting long enough to make sure no-one cares anymore when its released officially??!!!
as stupid as it sounds, this seems most likely to me. I can understand videos like Nuts having legal rights to her vids, but her own calendar vids not being released is strange. Lucy(and in turn, GM) must be sitting on loads of content from years past that seems to see the light of day years later. or not at all. Next thing you know there will be videos from her first topless shoot released. Roll Eyes

Oh, those are here Hehe

...Yes, it is something of a mystery... it's obviously passed through a few different hands already before Robster found it, and how it originally got out is not apparent. If I had to guess I'd say it was maybe originally intended for the original version of the mobile site, then when MNS were pulled off the job for making such a pig's ear of it they hung on to the material and it was there it was leaked from.

Since - as I have just discovered - the stuff they set up is still in illegitimate existence, I'm inclined to go with that guess...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:12 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:

Here you go Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts magazine - Shoot for 01-05-2007 issue

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:06 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Oh, those are here Hehe
I really should thoroughly search the database before I post. Wink
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:51 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
eazy_g wrote:

Here you go Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts magazine - Shoot for 01-05-2007 issue

Thank you, you're a life saver, was looking everywhere for it lol
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:54 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Thanks very much to Pigeon for posting those 2011 Calendar videos Thumb Up!

Lucy looks absolutely radiant in them; it's a shame that the quality is so poor but let's at least hope there are some more Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:30 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Well thanks to you for digging them up Big Grin
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:41 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

3rd Nuts video up chaps!! Thumb Up!

http://bcove.me/iruaxplt

The best Lucy nuts video for quite a while methinks and longer than the first 2!! Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:24 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

And here it is... Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Valentines photoshoot 14-02-2012 - Part 3

....and the first two, for completeness Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Valentines photoshoot 14-02-2012 - Part 1

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Valentines photoshoot 14-02-2012 - Part 2

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:40 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
And here it is... Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Valentines photoshoot 14-02-2012 - Part 3

....and the first two, for completeness Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Valentines photoshoot 14-02-2012 - Part 1

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Valentines photoshoot 14-02-2012 - Part 2

Cloud 9
enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:13 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

This is only the second shoot I can remember with Lucy wearing yellow. The first was with Michelle in the star - 2005 I think?

It looks great on her. More yellow please!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:26 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

November 2010 had Lucy wearing a lot of yellow Big Smile

I agree, yellow looks great on Lucy Thumb Up! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: