Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:58 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

I don't see why not Smile Lucy is Creative Director of Girl Management and most of the models that are with her have appeared in Loaded and Front plenty of times Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:18 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

i put off watching the vid until i had a chance to watch it on my tv. i dont know why i never bothered to watch them on tv until now. and dear god in heaven she looks spectacular, her cleavage is a wonderful thing.Thud its a strange situation though. if we knew of this vid we'd be cursing loaded right now. instead i couldnt be happier(with the vid that is. i now relaize how they butchered the pics with those meaningless effects) and 4 minutes long on top of it all.
Skillgannon

Contributions: 18

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:45 am    Subject: possible repeats Reply with quote

Not sure if this offers anything new, but I stumbled upon a website called 'Dailymotion'. (Basically another Youtube)
They have quite a selection of Lucy videos. I would imagine most are already on here but there might be some new ones?

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/LUCY+PINDER/1
wang31

Contributions: 9

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:06 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Well found that man Thumb Up!

Super stuff... and it shows also how much better the feature would have been if it had been decent quality pics in colour, instead of that silly black-and-white-plus-added-noise business Smile

Looks like this is a real HD too instead of a fake Big Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Loaded Feb 2011 photoshoot - 1280x720 HD version

...and here's a lower-res version...

Video: Lucy Pinder - Loaded Feb 2011 photoshoot - 848x480

The HD version seems to be missing 14 seconds.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:01 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGH5mCyM1To

Pot Noodle Tuk Tuk Launch with Lucy PInder
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:53 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Wow-ee!!! Amazing find Thumb Up!

Here it is... Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Pot Noodle tuk-tuk promo 25-09-2008

linkweed

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:09 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Thumb Up! very cool. and thanks to that persistent cameraman. Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:37 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

One particularly appreciatable thing about this video is that it still retains the original sound, it hasn't been obliterated by crappy music Big Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - 2011 Calendar Shoot

linkweed

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:45 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Schwing Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:43 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Nice vid Thumb Up! Why do we have to wait so long to see it! Hehe Smile
tambi12

Contributions: 2

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:43 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

i have 4 more exclusive video of lucy i'll post it here if someone lend his account in lucy's official website i want to see the other exclusive video especially

Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:36 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

tambi12 wrote:
i have 4 more exclusive video of lucy i'll post it here if someone lend his account in lucy's official website i want to see the other exclusive video especially

Sorry, we can't have those on here...
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:22 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Hi All, it doesn't seem to be on here yet so I will post it. The link to the second part of the 2011 calendar video (first part posted by Pigeon on Monday evening)

See below - Dodgy stuff on site ~ P

Thumb Up!
linkweed

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:26 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

bravo Clap
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:57 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Cheers Robster Thumb Up!

...Here it is Big Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - 2011 Calendar Shoot - Part 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: