Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:56 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:17 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Here's a couple more, also from ccunlif1 - more videos from Lucy's Loaded shoot with Lindsey Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lindsey Strutt Loaded photoshoot - Part 2

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lindsey Strutt Loaded photoshoot - Part 3

Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:45 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Again from ccunlif1 - a well-known early photoshoot, but a rare video Thumb Up!

The bit with Lucy laughing about 44 seconds in is much better than any of the pics we actually got to see!

Video: Lucy Pinder - Well-known early photoshoot

Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:04 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

More from ccunlif1 Smile this video is from Lucy's well-known "pink" shoot. Interesting to observe how un-pink it was when she actually shot it Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Pink Shoot

qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:08 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

the last 2 when i download them all im getting is the sound but the others are playing just fine
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:35 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Well that's jolly strange, they all use the same codecs. Only the muxing is different. I take it they play in the browser OK, it's just when you download them?

I've remuxed them and re-uploaded them... they should now be exactly the same as the Loaded ones Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:15 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

I was sure we had videos from Lucy and Michelle's topless Nuts shoot on here already - but it seems we hadn't. Don't understand how that happened Confused

Anyway, the deficiency has now been rectified, we have these two - the second one is again from ccunlif1 Smile and has rather more content than the version I had already! Both of them are notable for the amount of if-only-this-had-been-in-the-mag content...

There isn't supposed to be any sound on the second one, it's not gone wrong Smile the sound was so horribly distorted that I took it off. It was only the usual rubbish excuse for music, so you're not missing anything Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Michelle Marsh - Nuts topless shoot - Part 1

Video: Lucy Pinder - Michelle Marsh - Nuts topless shoot - Part 2

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:02 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:16 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

awesome posts. cant remember the last time i saw any of these if at all. Thumb Up!
nacho

Contributions: 30

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:40 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

great videos lads - shame they aren't a bit longer
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:19 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Many thanks indeed CCunlif! (and Pigeon!). These are great! Cloud 9

Some of these I had given up hope of ever seeing, or in the case of the early 2, didn't even know they existed at all. They are from way back in 2003 right?

And you are right Pigeon, lovely bit of Lucy laughing in the early video and we are looking at the left side of her face (what's her problem??!! Spinning Eyes)

The early videos prove to me how much more beautiful Lucy is in animation. I never thought that she looked all that in the pictures but she's absolutely gorgeous in the videos. In fact I think that's true of her whole career, although as she got more into the job, the gap between the pictures and the videos got smaller Big Grin I suppose what I have said gives more weight to the argument of her moving into acting...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:36 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
The early videos prove to me how much more beautiful Lucy is in animation. I never thought that she looked all that in the pictures but she's absolutely gorgeous in the videos. In fact I think that's true of her whole career, although as she got more into the job, the gap between the pictures and the videos got smaller Big Grin I suppose what I have said gives more weight to the argument of her moving into acting...

I think this is related to what I've said about projection. One of the things about modelling which a lot of people don't realise is an important factor is the ability to project yourself at the camera... I know it sounds like some kind of woolly mystical rubbish but it's definitely important, it's what separates the true models from the wannabes and very few people truly have it. Lucy has it in spades, and she does it by instinct - since that's what the true talent is, it's not learned, it's something you either have or you haven't, and Lucy most definitely has it Big Smile

So the reason the videos look different from the still pics is not only that it's the still camera that Lucy's looking at, it's the still camera that she's projecting at, and the video camera just picks up the sidelobes of her radiation pattern, as it were, not the full-on main beam that the still camera gets Smile

These are really really early shoots and I think what's going on here is that they were getting Lucy to do this forced/artificial "sexy look" before she'd fully learned how to put that on. So while her projection, being instinctive, is already operating at full strength, what she's projecting with it isn't fully formed yet. So the still camera picks up something artificial that Lucy hadn't yet picked up how to make work, but the video camera is just picking up natural Lucy, and so gets a better result Smile

It didn't take all that long before Lucy gained enough experience to be able to put something of herself into the look they were asking her to put on, instead of just wearing it like a mask, and then the still pictures really began to pick up in quality Smile

And yes... as you allude, it is an acting ability Smile What little we do have by way of samples of Lucy projecting herself at a video/movie camera clearly shows that she knows what to put into that projection too, and therefore, if given the opportunity, she can be just as big a star in that world as she is in the modelling world Big Smile
tford

Contributions: 363

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:31 pm    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Thank you for these!
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:40 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Another early video. Big Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Fast Car "pole dancing" photoshoot

Already on here Wink ~ P
Pigeon
Site Admin

Post All Lucy Pinder Videos HerePosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:26 am    Subject: Post All Lucy Pinder Videos Here Reply with quote

Someone has called my attention to the videos mentioned in the Childrens Champions thread having been deleted off rapidshare for inactivity.

I've now fixed that, they're now on this site Smile

As mentioned in that thread the first one is poor quality and the second one is really short, but here they are, hope you enjoy them Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Childrens Champions 2009 awards - Arrival

Video: Lucy Pinder - Childrens Champions 2009 awards - Ceremony

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: